Carbon Fiber Wheel Tech

Grinder34

Track Monkey

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Yeah, unless you're buying a konegsegg, it's probably more than you want to pay.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
The question is, how long until these are affordable? EVENTUALLY, it'll get there. Right now this looks like it takes a guy a couple of hours, plus a lot of expensive parts and expensive machines. But will Volk, Weds, SSR, etc... figure out a way to mass produce these any time soon? Someone will, eventually, but I dont think it's going to be anytime soon.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
The question is, how long until these are affordable? EVENTUALLY, it'll get there. Right now this looks like it takes a guy a couple of hours, plus a lot of expensive parts and expensive machines. But will Volk, Weds, SSR, etc... figure out a way to mass produce these any time soon? Someone will, eventually, but I dont think it's going to be anytime soon.

Rota will for sure! Lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well.... If a set of Bugatti Veyron tires are around 25k..... I would imagine these pure CF rims to be around there, if not more. Remember, you're buying a very expensive car. And the weight that each rim checks in at.... you won't be seeing that anywhere else. If someone does find out an exact, let us know... :lol:

Amazing video though! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Need that now!