Nc, wrb wrx

WorldRallyBug

Well I just posted a member journal. Here goes my introduction,
I'm studying to be a mechanical engineer in charlotte, and also run my photography business on the side. I've had my wrx for about a year, starting to get into modding it. I love the car to death, and plan on tracking it this year, also gonna do some autox with it. I'm definately a lurker, I like to read but rarely post. This is probably the most activity on the forums i'll ever have :roll:, but who knows

Ohhh and i'll be fancy and link to my member journal Click here

Edit: Since were gettin on first name basis, I'm Corbin

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nah don't say that. We have a good group of guys here! Please post and be active. We all want to learn and have a good time doing it. We are different than the rest of other forums. Please post and enjoy. I'm JJ.

WorldRallyBug

Haha, looks like im already being active. I'm pretty sure this is the highest postcount i've ever gotten on a subaru forum. I already like it here!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I see you already met crzy Fuji, lol.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome!

You should come on in and make yourself feel at home. There is a great group of guys here and I encourage you to get involved. There are many here with your interests and a few people you can definitely learn from. And you being an engineering student we can learn from you as well

Thanks for joining!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Haha, looks like im already being active. I'm pretty sure this is the highest postcount i've ever gotten on a subaru forum. I already like it here!

Good! I like hearing that. Wait till you meet the rest of the team.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
OK I already hate this live feed thing cuz I can't get a word in edge wise :rofl:

I'm George BTW, I'm an electromechanical engineer for 20 some odd years. We'll have plenty to talk about

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Keep up Holy!

WorldRallyBug

Yep! I wanna get out on the track. I've ridden along with my grandfather at BMW track days, that got me bitten with the track bug. Now I wanna do it for real!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Keep up Holy!

You kidding me! I type like a 2 year old. In fact I think I'm insulting 2 year old's by saying that. Hell it took me over 2 minutes to type this.

I'm not kidding! :roll:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
LOL, maybe I should turn the live-feeds off for Holy, lol! Love ya Holy!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Reks is another crazy ass, LMAO!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well Corbin glad to see you came back. :) Check out becoming a SPONSOR for some cool features and giveaways. Give aways will be for ST's or WRX's since we have some really good Vendors that have it all.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome to hear! :thumbsup: