VERY IMPORTANT question about the COBB Accessport???!!!

ZackUSAF82

As long as it's unmarried from the previous owner's vehicle, yes.

CYANiDE

Make sure they take a picture of a screen that says Ready to Install so you know that it is unmarried.

ZackUSAF82

Make sure they take a picture of a screen that says Ready to Install so you know that it is unmarried.

Yes ^ that, for sure. Do NOT buy a used one without verifying it's umarried.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
V3 allows you see more parameters at once. I'm not too sure what the entire list of differences and upgrades are, but you can look on their website for the complete list. If you found a cheap V3, by all means, go for it! [MENTION=3572]iBoostSTI[/MENTION]

ZackUSAF82

I won't lie, I love my V3...as soon as Cobb offered the upgrade option I jumped on it. I love being able to monitor 6 things live, the screen is super crisp and it flashes maps way faster than the V2. But is it necessary? No way, you will be fine with a V2 and as far as I've heard Cobb plans to support the V2 for a long time...so if you're getting a really good deal on the used V2 I'd jump on it, then you can use the saved money for other goodies for your car. Just my .02.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I've got the V2 and I hemmed and hawed about upgrading to the V3. In the end, I don't think I'm gonna upgrade just because it only comes out when I want to data log, and that's not often. I just can't justify buying another when the one I have works for what I need it to.

V3 allows you see more parameters at once. I'm not too sure what the entire list of differences and upgrades are, but you can look on their website for the complete list. If you found a cheap V3, by all means, go for it! @iBoostSTI

I wish I found a deal on a v3 but its a v2 unmarried for 300 or less