New Civic Type-R

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Do you like?

ZackUSAF82

It looks ok, sounds like shit though...but I'm sure it will be a huge hit with the younger crowd though.

Bang876

I wish Honda would get Acura to bring the RSX Type-S back. That car was my first experience with an import and it was my favorite by far after Subaru. The little sucker was slick looking, exceptionally fast for a naturally aspirated four banger and plus chicks digs it wayy more then the farts can Honda my fellow high schooler was rolling with back then.

5840_1031139755288_8194635_n_zps38b1e299.jpg

5840_1031140035295_6474904_n_zps744273d3.jpg

5840_1031140475306_661078_n_zpsc62b42fa.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The RSX Type-S was light, so that's why it was more than meet the eye.

Curious on specs for the new Type-R.

Also, sick ass video!! That's also a sick ass lift! :tard:

WesternSTi

The Music Man
I wish Honda would get Acura to bring the RSX Type-S back. That car was my first experience with an import and it was my favorite by far after Subaru. The little sucker was slick looking, exceptionally fast for a naturally aspirated four banger and plus chicks digs it wayy more then the farts can Honda my fellow high schooler was rolling with back then.

I have to say the same thing, except about the Prelude. I owned 2 of them before the STi, and I still love them. People really underestimate them. They say they're "too heavy." Actually, they're not that heavy. They're just slightly heavier than the cereal box with an engine we call the Civic. It was a nice interior, very potent 200 hp engine, looked good, and not every Joe, Jose, or Pedro I knew had one.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
New ad!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Keep hoping. :lol:

Only time will tell.