Just wondering about this turbo setup

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] [MENTION=3516]zax[/MENTION] [MENTION=3416]WRB_STi[/MENTION]

CXracing is known for their cheaper systems. When it comes to a turbo, I will never go cheap. You get what you pay for in terms of this modification. If you are looking for a short term power adder maybe an ok choice. What is the price on this turbo?

I would stick with the known turbo manufacturers due to the R&D they have on each product and they a reputable. My turbo that I just purchased is pretty much from the same supplier that FP has. Exact same turbo housing but the wheel is slightly larger than the green. If anyone wants a sweet deal on one, PM me. I wish I didnt crack a ring land so I can show the power output but it is a great turbo. The added casting to the exhaust side will not crack when using an internal wastegate.

ok guys thanks I just found out my turbo is shot and blew the seals and bearings but this turbo set up alone is $800 and it mounts to all the factory setup