torquemada is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Banned!!! You?

You're an Icon there. Oh well, Their loss!

If I may pry... what BS did you get banned for?

In any case Welcome to the site and you will make a great addition. Check out the Member's Garage and feel free to start your own journal!:tup:

torquemada

On Vacation
Repost..................for eal? :shock: I liked your humor.
You are welcome here. JJ's da boss, in more ways than one.

lol @ repost

Tell us more about yourself. Do you like long walks on the beach?

last time at the beach I lost all my ligaments in my left knee, so I hate long walks on the beach

I?m a kraut, born german, raised german, living in germany, age 44

Banned!!! You?

You're an Icon there. Oh well, Their loss!

If I may pry... what BS did you get banned for?

In any case Welcome to the site and you will make a great addition. Check out the Member's Garage and feel free to start your own journal!:tup:

seems like the upper management couldn?t handle criticism, I started a thread "too much thread closing" and it gone it?s way....no infraction, no warning, just the reminder "banned for a week"...well, not my problem

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It's getting to be to much over there.

You'll like it here. It's a much more free society

Bluedemon_II

willkommen and guttentag! About the only two words that i know in German lol. Care to stroll by the vgt turbo thread and comment :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Free, where is it free Holy, lol. Torq welcome back to the real team. I'm very glad to have you here. We are much different then other forums and you will see that as you see what I stand for is a real free community where we are all equal and everyone has a right to a voice. Great to have you and please check out the premium memberships for giveaways and more. :welcome: my friend.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So I guess you will be leaving us in a week?

06STI360

wtf banned... you? Have They lost their minds?

oh wellz, welcome to the real sti website!

oh yeah You can say fuck now!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

This is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.