BRZ? FRS? Quick question for the gurus

First off got to say hello it has been a long time since Ive been on the forums, been keeping tabs but not much interaction. The world works in strange ways! just saw that JJ is working on making a IGOTAMUSTANG so I had to inform one of my best buds to hop on and see if its for him. Watched the video that was out on Youtube and made me want to get back on and be part of the IGOTA comunity again.

Question: is anyone working with BRZ/FRS over on this side or can point me in the right direction? Met a guy today with one bad turbo FRS so we started talking and he seems like someone that would fit right in here but not sure if much of the Subaru/the other guy monstrosity that is the FRS translates to the Subaru WRX/STI side. He needs a a tune bad (came from Colorado to Maryland) not sure if Holy is still around or even willing to work on this one. By the way my Holy tune is holding strong haven't had a problem! Any info would be wonderful either reputable shop (Aberdeen MD area) or someone here willing to help with a tune.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] is still here. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
If it has a boxer motor, it can be part of our crew!

Just kidding. Anyone that is a car enthusiast can join us! :tup:

GT86 = FR-S = BRZ
All the same... Has the same exact motor and drivetrain! :tup: