IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] :ty:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Every single person that has dealt with George is gonna vouch and say absolutely positive things!

:bigtup: :bigtup: :bigtup: :bigtup: :bigtup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
JJ, I just wanted to say thank you. I think you know that I am a relatively modest person and never ask for recognition or praise. I consider myself no different than anyone else and I do what I do because, first and foremost, I like it. It makes me feel like I'm part of something bigger than myself and it is a way for me to give back to society in some way. I even provide my tuning services free of charge to active members of the military. To me it is just business as usual. I get nothing from this other than joy because it is a way for me to escape the cut-throats of society.

Hoping I can keep up the expectations... No pressure ha! :lol: Like anyone I ma not perfect and I make mistakes. I have P.O'd many people in the past but I'm working on my social skills. I try not to comment about things I am unsure about and I will admit when i am wrong, but you can be rest assured that when I do comment about something, you can usually take it to the bank.

Some might say that I am just an internet warrior and that could not be farther from the truth. I live and breath imports and am exposed to them on a daily basis. I take what I learn in the real world and apply it to the online knowledgebase. Anyone can ask me anything at any time and I will always give them a straight answer and with out judgement.

In closing this is not about me... It is about the family I have in all of you and it is about the sense of community. Everyone deserves the praise.