DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0099.jpg

DSC02083.jpg

4549_1004893782388_1826194867_5563_.jpg

4549_1004893702386_1826194867_5561_.jpg
4549_1004893742387_1826194867_5562_.jpg

DSC02118.jpg

MOD LIST
[Suspension / Brakes] Tokico Dspecs shocks, Tanabe Springs, Brembo Calipers (black), Powerslot Slotted rotors, Hawk HPS pads (front), Carbotech bobcats pads (rears), Kartboy Rear Subframe Bolts

[Interior] Red hazzard button, 05+ STI center console, Sti gauge cluster, Black interior panels and Rear Seats (do not come black from factory on this model), Recaro seats, Red interior light, Oem Boost Gauge, Aspec titanium shift knob, Coolingmist Meth injection Flow gauge/monitor

[Motor] Built ej257 hybrid using wrx heads. (2.5L), Cp Pistons 100mm, Forged Rods, ACL RACE Bearings, BC Valve springs and titanium retainers, Kelford 272 Cams, Gates RACE Kevlar timing belt, New oil/water pump, Tomei timing belt guide, Cometic Headgasket, tuned with Opensource by Keith Fields (awdtuning.com), ERZ Turboback Exhaust, Kartboy Exhaust Hanger bushings, Grimmspeed ewg uppipe, Tial 38mm External Wastegate, TGV Deletes, Grimmspeed 8" Phenolic Spacers, Coolingmist meth kit., ATP GT3076R, Tial Q BOV, Perrin 3" inlet, DW 850cc injectors, GRIMMSPEED BCS, Walbro Fuel Pump, SSAC FMIC

[Drivetrain] 05 STI 6 speed transmission, Group N Transmission mount, Kartboy shortshifter, Kartboy Front stay bushing, Kartboy Rear Stay bushing, Kartboy Rear subframe outrigger bushings, Kartboy Crossmember Bushings, TIC Linkage Bushing, TIC pivot Bushing, TIC Rear Diff Mount Bushings, (pretty much every bushings you can think of.) , competition clutch stage 4 clutch. (installed with new motor), oem 6 speed flywheel.

[Exterior]
Rota SVN 18x8.5 wheels, JDM STI HID Headlights, JDM STI Grill, JDM Emblem, JDM STI hood scoop , super duper Loud Horns, 04/05 tail lights , Aspen White OEM WRX side skirts, 05 STI Fender Arches, WINGLESS trunk, LED Bulbs for turn signals, (amber) and reverse light (white) (these are oem colors), CF sti sidemarkers, Tint

Thanks for looking:)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm impressed!. Very clean setup. I just got done with a hybrid build on my friends WRX. It does have some issues but the jury is still out as to what, if anything, might be wrong. He has some issues with the stock turbo and that may be causing all his woes. He may see this and have some questions for you about your 6 speed tranny swap. He is looking to do that as well.

Anyway welcome to the site and enjoy your stay. Check out the Member's Journals and feel free to start you own!

Paul.c

Welcome, start a journal so we can watch the progress of your car. And as always we'll need moar pics.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks awesome! Glad to have you join the team! Check out the members garage when you get a chance. Glad to have you here. :welcome:

sk8boylou

thanks guys appreciate the comments. i will be starting a build journal soon since i just blew my atp 30r and im swapping in a blouche 20g XT. any one ever ever tune or use this turbo?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I've tuned many 20G turbos but not the 20Gxt specifically. The closest one I have done was my own APS SS45 but the 20Gxt is another animal altogether as far as I'm concerned. It is a bit milder than the 30R but it still produces great top end yet is small enough that it's spool up is near stock with a good tune and supporting mods. I might suggest you follow Jared's lead here and duplicate his setup He had it tuned by Cobb. He's not even close to it's potential just yet either.