Digitizedsoul STi WannaGoFast 14

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Subaru Power Bro! :tup:

digitizedsoul

That's me!
Thanks for sharing this! It was one of the most fun days i've ever had in motorsports, the WannaGoFast events are of the highest quality and the participants BRING IT! There are no slouches in this group everyone raced everyone and it was a complete blast!

The car is a fully built precision 6266 powered EJ257 tuned by Doug @ TopSpeed motorsports @ 521whp / 23psi / 93octane for these runs.
It is full street trim, subwoofer in the trunk, hell I didn't even take my cooler out of the backseat LOL.
Build thread is on wrxatlanta.com

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice. We love the video.

Also guess we can't post anything without the owners finding out, lol.

digitizedsoul

Haha! Blame facebook for that one! I have liked you guys on there for a long time now, but was too lazy to register on the forums.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We're glad you're here. We have a huge following out there. :)

digitizedsoul

LOL! Yeah, well that camaro was spraying 150shot and was well built for an N/A LS1. He also talked quite a bit of garbage in line so I was extremely pumped to walk him by 5+ cars in the 1/2 and at least 2 by the quarter.

He was a good sport though, even though he claimed to have "missed 3rd" which honestly, I think he did. Still would have spanked though :D

Oh and I can't take credit for the "SUBARU POWER BRO", as that is borrowed from one of the great's in the subaru tuning and racing world, Allan Friedman or Dynoflash from CT. Anyone who has seen his videos on the youtube channel "As The Turbo Turns" knows who and what i'm talking about haha!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I've seen some of Alan's videos. Funny guy. I thought of him immediately when you started saying subaru power bro.

jpwrxsti

Very nice. :) I've been having fun with my 300whp sti on the drag strip. Always the best to beat the mustangs/camaros when they diss on our cars. I have all the parts for a 20g build (shooting for around 375whp) and will do internals in the future as well. This video got me all excited. Looks like a lot of fun.