My 2004 WRC Blue STI

bluebeast

Hi all you STI maniacs out there like me - My name Tom Scarnegi and I bought this 04 STI you see in front of you almost 8 years ago and believe me I do not know were that time has gone but one thing I can say is that in the past almost 8 years i have owned this car there is not one bad thing I can say about it. This car has seen alot of different types of driving, weather and elements that are out there on NJ roads and she has held up to everything without as much as a cough and that only shows what Subaru Quality is all about. For the first 2 1/2 years she was my daily driver every day and after that I oulled her off the road and created what you see in my pics. As for me I am a technician at a shop by day and a Service Manager for Cummins Diesel engines at night. I as my younger son who drives an 06 STI live and breath cars pretty much every day of our lives. I am going to enjoy getting to know some new STI people from being on this site as I have on other sites I am on currently right now. As for me I am a divorced father of four and do not really have alot of free time on my hands to do the things I would really want to for enjoyment someone needs to pay the bills. Well that is enough for me right now and I hope you enjoy my pics and I would appreciate any responses given wether good or bad.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
All good form my side. I was just checking out your profile and I absolutely love the car but I also love your models. That is something I have always wanted to get back into doing but as fate would have it, all my time is spent pouring my heart and soul into the giant model out on my driveway. :rofl:

Anyway thank you for joining the site and thank you for your support, I hope you enjoy. You should definitely check out the Member's Journals and make one of your own :tup:.

Last edited:

bluebeast

I appreciate that you like my models there is alot of time put into them especially the one of the STI and as for a members journal how do you make one? pardon me if I seem stupid but this forum thing is pretty new to me I usually go on the car websites much easier to navigate thru

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Oh it's easy. Just go to the forum for member journals here... http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/forumdisplay.php?23-Member-s-Journal

And start a new thread. Once you start the thread you should immediately post two or three replies with the word "reserved" in it. This way you can reserve the first couple of post for your opening pages and content. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm hoping Tom gives me one. :) I love em' Tom!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
04 FTW! Love mine!

bluebeast

Thank you i appreciate the compliement but tehy all look great - a bunch of good looking subies here at this site!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Really? You got to be joking right?