Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow. Ohio has a positive at last! :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well in the past 30 days the most expensive ive seen was 3.29. Gas here is usually
87= x.xx
91= +0.10
93= +0.20

Usually 20 cents more than what 87 is. However some shell stations have 60 cents over for "vpower zomg" lol.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Don't get comfortable with these prices. It's not going to last

Why, as a society, we are not more active in finding better and more reliable alternatives to oil is beyond me.

We are squeezing this planet like a pimple and all of our problems can be boiled down to one thing, over population! People should be concerning themselves with that before they pull out their penises or spread their legs. What this planet needs it meteor to cull the heard and take us down a notch.

Yeah you hit one of my buttons. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Is this meteor going to hit the part of the earth where india and china are located? :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Don't get comfortable with these prices. It's not going to last

Why, as a society, we are not more active in finding better and more reliable alternatives to oil is beyond me.

We are squeezing this planet like a pimple and all of our problems can be boiled down to one thing, over population! People should be concerning themselves with that before they pull out their penises or spread their legs. What this planet needs it meteor to cull the heard and take us down a notch.

Yeah you hit one of my buttons. :tup:

46 and 2 just ahead of me...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
$2.84 for 87 and $3.19 for 93 today. :lol:

What are you guys seeing as far as prices go in your areas?

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yours arent bad. At least theyre not as high as [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION]

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
It's coming down around here now. On average here, it's $2.92 for 87 and $3.39 for 93.