Ej257 oil pickup tube

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I want to change mine for peace of mind. Now that ive ran 10w-30 for a while and going to be reverting back to 5w-30, i need to change this turd. I came across killer b and one more brand that i cant recall off the top of my head. What have you seen in your experience when it came to this? Recommendations, suggestions, comments, thoughts, theories, ideas, hypothesis?
[MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]

TK-421

Get the Killer B it's a solid piece and it really does perform just as well as everyone says it does. I see solid, consistent oil pressure numbers with that pick up tube and a new oil pump on all my engine builds.

I'll even help you out with install if need be.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I have a how-to write-up about doing it. Its easy. Some igota back-in-the-day gurus were hesitant about the KillerB one due to the square shape, IIRC. I remember there being some serious weld/QC issues with the Moroso one, again IIRC. I have a TIGWerks one that is a beast. I even bought one for Vermont as a thank you, and both were awesome quality--but I think TIG is out of the game. If I had to do it now, I'd probably get a KillerB but be sad at the price.