Who has already started Christmas shopping?

Joden Jewelry

Ok, I know someone here has to have already started Christmas shopping! I'm the loser who waits until the last week and then I can't even order something online because I waited too long and everything is out of stock in the store. LOL, every year, I never learn! Anyway, what's the coolest thing for toys this year? Anyone know? My youngest are 6 (girl) and 9 (boy), they are asking about this robotic dog and dinosaur.

Don't forget that Joden Jewelry has tons of one-of-a-kind options for every budget. Ask us if you are looking for something or if you need some gift ideas in the form of jewelry! I can get pictures and prices to you asap!:D

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I started shopping months ago! I stocked up on Bourbon for my father-in-law. I even found some pappy at not TOO crazy a price! I dont think 6- or 9- year olds will appreciate the bourbon though.

At work we were wondering what the hard-to-get toy is this year, like Beanie Babies, Furby, or Tickle Me Elmos, or whatever the new ones are. Best we came up with is that kids still really like Frozen.