BoxerRumbleSTi's Introduction

BoxerRumbleSTi

Hey guy's. What's going on. My name is Bobby. I came over from NASIOC. No Im not one of the douches from there. :) I had a 02 Subaru Impreza WRX but it was totaled because of a deer running out in front of me at 40mph. I will post the pics and info up in a build thread. No worries, I plan on buying another Subaru here soon. Looking at a 2005 STi. Shoot me PM's if you need anything or info on building the cars. I know a ton and did all the work on mine so if you need a hand working on the cars too let me know.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome! :welcome: to the team and post some pictures of your car you had!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Always glad to have other Subaru enthusiasts. Welcome and enjoy the site and by all means please be active. We are looking to increase our knowledge base and it sounds like you will make a fine addition. :tup:

Check out the Member's Journals and feel free to start your own!

BoxerRumbleSTi

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) I will most def be active and what not. I live in Maryland (Southern Maryland - Calvert County). Im always down to help. I also have a business im running but Im not going to go into all that until I get some cash saved up to start my vendor account as well. I have a build thread set up just now too. Hope to hear from some of you guys :) I also do some graphic work as well on photoshop so if anyone needs rims on their ride to see how they look, or tint or w/e just let me know and I can make something happen.

Cheers, Bobby

2vuy789.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I love your signature lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well make me something cool, then I can make the boys jealous! LMAO

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome!

BlueRidge_GC8

Hi Bobby I was behind you when Bambi attacked...shoulda had a shotgun with us lol kinda like them pesky wabbits always get away and the deer took off :/