New guy from NH...

ImprezaSTi452

Hey everyone. Just introducing myself, I'm from Manchester, NH and I just picked up a 2011 WRX hatch. I know it's not an STi, but I was told there were others with WRXs here and that it would be cool. Looking forward to getting feedback from everyone when I start work on my car. When the weather gets warmer, I'm hoping to go on cruises and attend meets and such.

Paul.c

Welcome, we are glad to have you and your WRX. Check out the members journal section and start a journal so we can all watch your progress. Better yet, become a sponsor and start a garage and a Journal.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. I know it says IGOTASTi is for STi's, but I also own IGOTAWRX so no big deal! Welcome again and giveaways will be for both the WRX and the STi so check out the memberships for garage, giveaways and more. Thanks for joining the team.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Thank you for joining!

I for one would like to see some pics! :D

ImprezaSTi452

Thanks to everyone for the welcome! HolyCrapItsFast, I see you're from East Islip. I was born in Central Islip, so I know the area well. Small world huh? I've got some pictures up from when I first brought her home. Not the cleanest, but it is still winter and it's hard to keep anything clean. Hope you like it.View attachment 747View attachment 748