Yo Yo first time Subie owner!!!!

BlueRidge_GC8

Hi my name's Mike Mulhearn from Chesapeake Beach, MD and I just recently purchased my first Scoobie, a '00 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 , it is as said in my SN Blue Ridge Pearl GC8 AWD 5 speed, with 200k miles new head gaskets, water pump, timing belt, serpentine belts, valves and heads machined :D so pretty much ready for a sti drivetrain swap :D gonna most likely gonna do a EJ257 short block, EJ251 heads, GT35R, AEM standalone, and FMIC...
But for now AEM SRI, Borla UEL Header and TsudoN1 sound like some good basic mod's for a Daily Driver... :D

BoxerRumbleSTi

Hey Mike, you live pretty close to me. Also It looks like your a partner to BM Performance. Oh wait your my buddy already. Welcome bro :D

BlueRidge_GC8

2s6o779.jpg

Last edited:

BoxerRumbleSTi

Ill help you post the pics. Go to photobucket.com or tinypic.com. Upload your pics. When they are done, choose the
cods. Copy it, and paste it here and there you have it.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy the site!

Check out the Member's Journals and feel free to start your own!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team!

BlueRidge_GC8

thanks everyone for the warm welcome and reason for keeping stock heads i been doin alot of research and its easier to move from n/a to sti boosted buy just changing the short block and i head the sohc heads were just an all around better design but im still doin research on everything if i can find the right price and shop to do swap i'd love to do a complete engine trans drivetrain swap and gauge cluster :D

BoxerRumbleSTi

He's still an n00b. Im glad I converted him though. Got rid of one of his DSM's for a subaru. That right there is a WIN in its self. Just got to get rid of the Talon now :p

BlueRidge_GC8

Oh btw the AEM short ram intake should be here tomorrow or friday and the Tsudo Cat-back should be here fri or monday :D super excited lol typical me goin into a stock car and making it better my way lol :D

BlueRidge_GC8

Talon isn't going anywhere anytime soon unless i can trade it for a wrecked STI dont tell my DSM followers though and I am def not a NOOB Bobby lol just to Subaru's and I worked on your car so I'm not that fresh blooded lol I work on everything from muscle cars to jdm ;) I like to widen my horizon if you work on everything you always have business :D

BlueRidge_GC8

lol its been a long hard journey and yes it runs and purrs after i resurrected it from a 19 year old who destroyed the new motor he and his uncle put in it you know timing belt wasnt lined up so i had a few surprise's to fix but hang ten ill get some pixs of that up as well

lol its been a long hard journey and yes it runs and purrs after i resurrected it from a 19 year old who destroyed the new motor he and his uncle put in it you know timing belt wasnt lined up so i had a few surprise's to fix but hang ten ill get some pixs of that up as well

Awesome man, at least you saved a great little car that can easily pump out big powwwwa for cheap.

BoxerRumbleSTi

Yeah Mike, Get the pics up of the Talon. I mean it looks as we have a Evo guy checkin ya thread :). Can I hint that we have a 35R waiting to go in? :D