Frankenstein's Creation, brought to you by Hawkeye ; )

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
swap out the injectors now.

I would move 1 to 3 and visa versa. If it follows the injector there is your problem... If not it could be connector related or (if you are using the flywheel I had) it could be the light weight flywheel playing with the crank sensor.

There are things we can do in the tune to minimize that effect but I like to exhaust all other possibilities first.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
UPDATE:

Dyno tune at CBRD in York, PA has been scheduled for early January. Probably no updates until the results. Happy Holidays everyone!

Eagleye

Tinkerer
UPDATE:

Car has been dyno tuned thanks to Chad at CBRD.
Awesome place, great guy, nice numbers.
Learned a lot while I was there for a few hours, he made a few recommendations...so of course I'm not done yet.

Mustang Dyno: 375hp / 343 ft.lbs. (380 / 345 corrected #s)

2012-01-09_15-13-48_932.jpg

[video]http://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad194/tws1098/?action=view&current=2012-01-09_13-56-55_445.mp4[/video]

Last edited:

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Updated pic of the rear. Rallyarmour mudflaps and carbon creations bumper trim installed (thanks Jordan).

2012-01-12_16-01-01_405.jpg

now I need a black license plate, too bad they don't sell the black "DARE" plates that they use to.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks good pal. :thumbsup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
So how did the other issue pan out. I still have knots in my stomach

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Thanks JJ!

Holy, I don't know yet. Too be honest, im much more calm now. I was all fired up at first, but if it needs fixed I will fix it. May take some time for funding but whatever.
My Subaru Mech. is coming tonight or tomorrow to simulate oil pressure. Then we should be able to find the leak, fix it, start it, and find out if there is damage.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I think you'll be just fine once you fix the leak.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Finally got my replacement injector installed and we are 1 hour away from finding out where my leak is and hopefully getting that fixed in a timely manner....then we pray and turn the key...

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Once again I can say...it's ALIVE!

No taps, no knocks, I havent checked the oil yet though. I will be filtering some to see if there is any metal and replacing the oil filter tomorrow after everything settles.

If it survived without damage that would be pretty impressive. Here's to hoping.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I truly hope you dodged the bullet this time. Good luck man!

Where was the leak?

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Towards the front passenger side (avcs line) just blew right off. Didn't see it because it looked like it was on and it still was by a little.

Im going to flare the tube that is just straight cut so that should solve that issue.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
My car is officially off the market, things have been somewhat worked out and the girlfriend told me to keep it. Just wanted to pass that along. So today the fuel pump is getting swapped and my headlights are getting baked. Reflowed/new injectors will be on their way sometime next week, fuel filter is installed, and the hood has been swapped back to stock.

More updates to come...possibly a carbon roof mod to even out the carbon fiber front to rear. Stay tuned...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good deal. Glad it all worked out.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
So I haven't been on in a while and thought i would update.

I had the same oil line blow on the other end so my car has been down for 2 weeks. I got it all together today and when tightening the power steering pump bolt at the banjo fitting the bolt snapped the cast and broke off.

So if anyone knows where I can get a power steering pump without having to spend $400 for a new one i would appreciate it. Thanks!