New member from SC

Professorcats

Hey everyone, just bought my first STi and was looking for a forum to join. I've always wanted this car but it just wasnt right until now. Super stoked yo be part of the community and the pics and posts will come fairly frequently. So thanks for havin me.

ShamxSTI

Hey everyone, just bought my first STi and was looking for a forum to join. I've always wanted this car but it just wasnt right until now. Super stoked yo be part of the community and the pics and posts will come fairly frequently. So thanks for havin me.
Welcome aboard

Any pics of your Sti.

Sent from my H3213 using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the ride!!

I see now that you got a 2019 STi. What're your plans for the car? I.E. daily driver, autocross, track, or everything?

1) What previous cars have you had in the past?
2) Is this your first turbo charged vehicle?
3) Have you been doing your research on how to choose mods wisely and how to properly maintain your vehicle so it lasts you, essentially for life?

Wow, it's hard to imagine that we (USA) got our first STi in 2004, 15 years ago!!!!!! [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] we're getting old!!!!! :fuji:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! We need pics, plans, and you should start a journal