OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7234 - We wish we didn't have to pay taxes at all. Please don't get us going on that subject. :tard:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7235 - I wouldn't feel so bad about it if they used our tax dollars wisely, and for what they were intended. A few weeks ago, we had one hell of a big snow storm. It started the previous evening and wasn't expected to stop until the following afternoon. They decided to wait until it was over to plow. Meanwhile, people still have to go to work and the roads in the morning were nearly impassable. People called in to ask why tf the roads are not being maintained. So local crews went out with their plow trucks but did not lower their plows, saying that plowing reduces fuel mileage of their plowing fleet, so they wouldn't drop the plows until the snow stopped falling and essentially, they only intended to have the plows on the road so that people would see them and stop calling to complain.

THAT is government at work. I could've choked whoever made that stupid decision until they were seeing stars.

I know...it sounds unbelievable. It really does. But that is the mentally deficient mindset around here.

Finally installed another part that I had since Black Friday :)

So whom are people rooting for today? haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7240 ATL!

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Anything but the Patriots.. again... lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Hope its a close game.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7244 Brady is crying. ?

Had the feeling ALT would fail second half. Nonetheless, great game to go OT for the first time in Super Bowl history.

7246. So I'm thinking about purchasing the AEM failsafe AFR/Boost guage since it can display both boost and AFR at the same time. The other perk is you can set limits where it will cut boost down to waste gate if you over boost or if your AFR goes lean.

The other perk is it logs 2 hours of AFR, Boost and rpm that you can down load anytime you want.

Does anybody have any input on if this is a good reliable gauge or not?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

7429 I'm trying to improve the lighting on the 2000 Ford Taurus family car so I polished up the headlights which turned out better but not great and am researching the moromoto 55 watt hid kit.
4fa4dd01064dd6c28860c3185cea7942.jpg

97b9094f165da2d06ffa803933af8f0f.jpg

7429 I'm trying to improve the lighting on the 2000 Ford Taurus family car so I polished up the headlights which turned out better but not great and am researching the moromoto 55 watt hid kit. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170213/4fa4dd01064dd6c28860c3185cea7942.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170213/97b9094f165da2d06ffa803933af8f0f.jpg

7430 What a world of difference a clean car makes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot the number there [MENTION=5388]Raven32[/MENTION]

I'll have time tomorrow to try that harness [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk