The FNG

KenpoSTi

350? Someone pays some tolls.
[MENTION=1868]Boogieman98[/MENTION], do you know where Waterview is? I build homes right near there. I have seen a few WRXs and an STI or two around there.

[MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION], you should check out highway 276 between Rockwall and Royse City. Some fun curves, just not the last/first week of the month, cops are hunting right now.

LOL I live I a small town! I am only 2 miles from my work. This is even my daily. I will be taking it on some trips though I'm sure. My last vehicle I put on about 7K miles per year.

350? Someone pays some tolls.
[MENTION=1868]Boogieman98[/MENTION], do you know where Waterview is? I build homes right near there. I have seen a few WRXs and an STI or two around there.

[MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION], you should check out highway 276 between Rockwall and Royse City. Some fun curves, just not the last/first week of the month, cops are hunting right now.

Yeah I know where Waterview is. Big neighborhood. I live on Lake Forest Rd in Rowlett. I was trying to tell [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] we should do cars and coffee this Saturday. It has a big turnout every time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dramallana13GR

Yeah I know where Waterview is. Big neighborhood. I live on Lake Forest Rd in Rowlett. I was trying to tell [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] we should do cars and coffee this Saturday. It has a big turnout every time

I cant really do weekends, but suring the week I am down for meeting up for lunch somewhere. Saw a bad a wrx on bush yesterday. That any of you?

No, mine is a white STI with black powder coated stock wheels. I do drive on George Bush everyday. Lunch would be hard since I work in Allen

Dramallana13GR

No, mine is a white STI with black powder coated stock wheels. I do drive on George Bush everyday. Lunch would be hard since I work in Allen

You must be near my dealership, Tomes Subaru. I have enough flexibility to drive up that way.
[MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] are you able to make a trek for lunch? Might have to put a few miles on the old girl to get there though...:lol: