Tapatalk *Mobile App*

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We've just updated Tapatalk to version 5.5.9.

Please make sure your Tapatalk is on the latest version from the App store.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just a quick update to fix a small issue. We're now on version 5.5.11.

Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We've just updated to version 5.6.1. to get us ready to introduce mobile banners. ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We've been notified that this newest version of Tapatalk has a major error. Please stand by while we try to figure the issue out.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please make sure your Tapatalk is updated to the newest version released in the Google App Store.

We've just updated to 5.6.2 to fix some minor issues.

Thank you,

igotasti.com

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Once again please make sure your Tapatalk is updated to the newest version released in the Google App Store.

Today there was a lot of major issues fixed.

Thank you

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Tapatalk has just been updated to 5.6.3. Please make sure your version is current in the app store.

Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We've just updated Tapatalk to version 5.6.5. This was a pretty big update so please make sure your app is up to date on your phone.

Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
It's been a busy few months with Tapatalk our mobile App. Please make sure your App is updated to the current released version in the Google App store. As of this moment we've just updated to version 5.6.7 which has many new bug fixes.

Enjoy!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Had to fix a few reported issues. We're now on version 5.6.8.

Thank you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Please make sure you have the latest updated version of Tapatalk installed on your mobile phone by going to the Google App Play Store.

We've just updated to ver5.6.14 to fix a variety of issues.

Thank you,
igotasti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We've just updated Tapatalk this morning to ver5.7.0 to fix a slew of issues.

Thank you,
igotasti

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
As of this morning, Tapatalk notified us of a login in issue. We fixed this issue by upgrading to ver5.7.4 to fix this issue.

Thank you,
igotasti

As of this morning, Tapatalk notified us of a login in issue. We fixed this issue by upgrading to ver5.7.4 to fix this issue.

Thank you,
igotasti
This must be why I've been having issues with acc being logged out several times the past month?

I'd have to go to the igotasti website log on and then it would allow me to log on with tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This must be why I've been having issues with acc being logged out several times the past month?

I'd have to go to the igotasti website log on and then it would allow me to log on with tapatalk.

Did the update fix it for you?

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

Did the update fix it for you?

It's good rite now but before hand if tapatalk logged off it wouldn't let me log in to igotasti thru tapatalk. I had to log in to igotasti web on my phone then tapatalk would allow it.

I'm sure if you could see my password reset history you could track down when I was having the original issue probably about 4 weeks ago. Funny story is I thought I got banned since one of my last posts before the issue was me posting about kratom being good herb for back pain relief.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] just FYI tapatalk is loading the chat room for a few of us.

Try rebooting your phone. See if that helps.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Delete the app and then reinstall it again.

Try that and let us know.