Subaruchick newbie to this forum

subaruchick

Hi there, new to this forum. I looove my 2016 STI limited, I'm right at stage 2 and daily this heffer. Looking forward to having some professional input!!

I'm adding a couple of real guages to keep an eye on some sketchy shit from the stock boost guage, wildly inaccurate now! AEM Far guage seems legit? any input!

Thanks!

julia

Hi there, new to this forum. I looove my 2016 STI limited, I'm right at stage 2 and daily this heffer. Looking forward to having some professional input!!

I'm adding a couple of real guages to keep an eye on some sketchy shit from the stock boost guage, wildly inaccurate now! AEM Far guage seems legit? any input!

Thanks!

julia

I use an aem gauge for mine. That is till I get one of [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] flex fuel kits.

Would also recommend getting a wide band afr guage from aem also to monitor your afr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group and I'm with raven as well since I'll be purchasing a aem boost gauge as well till Holy finishes his flex fuel kit lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was one of the first to get holys wonderful flex fuel kits and I have to say I?m in love with the gauge setup!! But yeah aem is awesome gauge for now till he gets all the kits out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk