The Official Firearms Thread

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
If you do, make damn sure you call in advance and make an appointment. The simulator gets booked fast. Plus, they periodically run out of the screen material and they have to schedule an extra employee to operate the computer outside the range chamber. Also, after making an appointment, get a Groupon for the simulator. It's a lot more affordable that way.

They also rent all kinds of pistols and long guns in there as well.

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sounds like we need to set a day for this! And anyone else interested in welcomed to come as well. I have a friend that will certainly want to tag along for something like this!

I'll do more research on the things mentioned above.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dude, I have to stop looking at guns. Holy shit, my wallet is twitching!!! :rofl:

Dude, I have to stop looking at guns. Holy shit, my wallet is twitching!!! :rofl:
I agree I'm trying to rebuild my credit since I went for a bank home loan and they said I don't have a credit score due to lack of credit payment history. I paid all my debt off 6.5 years ago which has negatively effected my score since I don't have payment history so I had to get a secured credit card. So it's guns or car parts that I will be purchasing with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

I agree I'm trying to rebuild my credit since I went for a bank home loan and they said I don't have a credit score due to lack of credit payment history. I paid all my debt off 6.5 years ago which has negatively effected my score since I don't have payment history so I had to get a secured credit card. So it's guns or car parts that I will be purchasing with it.

3 Easy Steps to Rebuilding Credit

1. Take out a loan.
2. Buy guns.
3. Pay off loan.

:idea:

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
24" Stainless Steel, Fluted, Bull Barrel (Predator Build) 5.56x45mm NATO

af5617e81126782ecbc0ab37761abad3.jpg

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
CBC 7.5" AR Pistol chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO
e531509f89bbb78f332dbe59deb1fe72.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The CBC AR and an HK91 would be a great combo. Use the HK to reach out and touch people and the ar for short range combat.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
That's the idea! With my bull barrel AM-15, I can sling ultra long 85 grain bullets out to 600 yards and have the 'pistol' for short range exchanges.

For in between--or a change in taste--I have my trusty Mini-14 Tactical that I slipped back into vintage wardrobe. Since that's not as 'scary' as the black synthetic that comes on it. :lol:

62cae80d51cb809ea981a9ff3915dbe5.jpg

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
If so why would you need these belt fed suppressed fully automatic assualt weapons?

There is no high-capacity magazine ban, if all your rifles are belt fed.

THE MORE YOU KNOW...

:rofl:

Last edited:
That's the idea! With my bull barrel AM-15, I can sling ultra long 85 grain bullets out to 600 yards and have the 'pistol' for short range exchanges.

For in between--or a change in taste--I have my trusty Mini-14 Tactical that I slipped back into vintage wardrobe. Since that's not as 'scary' as the black synthetic that comes on it.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190111/62cae80d51cb809ea981a9ff3915dbe5.jpg
Since I loved in the lovely state of California when I was purchasing my rifles rite at the cusp of the assualt type weapon ban I purchased a browning safari BAR 30-06 for long range and an all weather mini 30 for mid close range. It's pretty unfortunate when you have to pick rifles that look less scary so you can shoot peacefully at the range.

I actually was spoken to by a few about the mini 30 since it looks similar to one of those scary assault type weapons due to the black synthetic stock and 30 round magazines Blahahaha.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Since I loved in the lovely state of California when I was purchasing my rifles rite at the cusp of the assualt type weapon ban I purchased a browning safari BAR 30-06 for long range and an all weather mini 30 for mid close range. It's pretty unfortunate when you have to pick rifles that look less scary so you can shoot peacefully at the range.

I actually was spoken to by a few about the mini 30 since it looks similar to one of those scary assault type weapons due to the black synthetic stock and 30 round magazines Blahahaha.

You can definitely find a birch stock for that Mini on eBay.

You can definitely find a birch stock for that Mini on eBay.
Lol if I'm going to invest in it I'll get a more tactical stock since I now live in wa state but unfortunately its turning in to the new cali so I better invest in a compact hand gun that has high cap clips for every day cover, an AR and a Smith and Weston governor before all these become unobtainable if the wa politicians have their way.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Well yesterday was interesting. :lol: Stopped by my local gun shop to pick up a couple small accessories. Damn was it packed in there, never seen it like that before. As I was walking in, I simultaneously smelled pot smoke and stereotyped 9/10 people in there. I briefly told myself "c'mon man, it's not right to be prejudicial based on appearances..." but then I heard two different groups of said people say "ahhh mannn, a background check?" :rofl:

Maybe my first inclination wasn't wrong after all. I said to the gunsmith at check-out "jeez dude, never seen it like this before in here." He just sighed and his eyes said 'just shoot me now.' :lmao:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
---Public Service Announcement---

I know guns and ammo purchases are on many people's minds, amidst other panic buys, right now. First off, I don't feel that the situation will descend into anarchy. Stupidity yes, but this will all blow over before you know it. BUT, if you feel the need to arm yourself at this juncture, you are likely to have a hard time with high prices and lack of availability. In many cases, it's still a buyer's market on many popular choices due to the over abundance of supply on the market from last year. That will surely begin to dwindle as the year goes on, especially if manufacturing and distribution channels wane.

But I digress... What I originally intended to communicate, is that if any of you are determined to make a purchase but are new to firearms and would like some advice or direction, feel free to contact me. I can provide you with most any information needed to get you pointed in the right direction without breaking the bank.