The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Sold a cherry R6 with stupid low miles to a friend of a friend. He racked up something like 20k on it the first year and then totaled it. :(

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
NdqOBUc.gif

5FtkACY.jpg

N0oIUeN.jpg

d3z1dHC.jpg

GLbRlgM.jpg

v0bx7Rk.jpg

ANwL6l5.gif

WaNEJvO.jpg

Or2Kmr2.jpg

AsI7iIx.jpg

aR5pIIk.jpg

iqCWPLR.jpg

Y3HCqWm.jpg

Iwfr1sT.jpg

XMB5UdZ.gif

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So, I've been wanting to get these for the longest time now. Unfortunately, they're still $50...

http://www.headlightarmor.com/04-05-subaru-impreza-wrx-headlight-protection-kit.aspx

Does anyone have any experience or information on them? I want to get the blue film. Not only does it protect the headlights, give them a unique look that I like, but it also hues the color closer to blue. I have had 10,000k hid bulbs in before, but I got tired of them and swapped the stock bulbs back on. :tup:

Its probably an upgrade to the factory seat! I still need to stuff some more bolstering into mine. :D

Its probably an upgrade to the factory seat! I still need to stuff some more bolstering into mine. :D
Driver mod or because racecar? That's gotta be some weight reduction lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So, check this out.......

"So I have been trying to figure out what the hell is the problem with my COBB AP. My car keeps getting a fuel cut around 4.5k to 5k RPM in 4th and 5th gears. I used to have an AEM short ram intake, so I decided to trade it for a Stock Intake with a K&N drop in air filter. The only other power mods that I have done is an open bellmouth, catless downpipe, and an Invidia N1 Race CBE. Now I originally had the Stage 2 93 octane map on there. Then I saw my target boost should have been around 17-17.5. I am only getting 12.3 during WOT at 5.5k RPM. So I decided to load the Stage 2 93 octage low and high wastegate maps. Still... nothing seemed to work. I even emailed COBB 2 weeks ago and they have not responded. I'm wondering if anyone else on here is experiencing problems like I am. I also checked for boost leaks; got nothing. I don't even know what else to try at this point, so I decided I'll just save up for a fuel pump, injectors, and then get a protune and solve everything all at once. If anyone has any ideas of anything else that I can try or hint towards, I would greatly appreciate it!!!"

This was on 10-17-11.... roughly 15 months after I got my car. This was posted a day after I went stage 2, mind you. Reading this from my perspective now, just makes me go :doh: .... See, I was one of those young kids that didn't know shit. Just bolt on a part and floor it. :doh: At least I traded the AEM SRI that came on the car for a stock one. That's something I have never seen before.... However, Regardless if I had a stock intake, same downpipe I have now, and the Invidia N1 Race CBE, for Stage 2 OTS, I shouldn't have had the issues I was having. This is also a few months before I went to the e-tuner (whoever the fuck he was at the time, I don't remember). I paid him $120 for the etune. Looking back on it now... What a fucking joke... Nothing like @HolyCrapItsFast does things, nor the expertise. Left me with a shittier tune and didn't refund me after months of going back and forth.

But that's all history.... Now, I am curious as to what the issue I had was... And my god.... The amount of times I went WOT with the shitty ass tune... :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I love this site! :lol: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The nanoskin clay mit is a clay bar killer
You have used it? That's what was used on my car last month when it was detailed. Detailer's Domain said clay bar was still where it was at when I asked.

Alter3go

Yeah it is amazing I used this weekend and I'm a believer man don't get me wrong clay bar is good, but this mit is fast and easy and leaves the silky smooth finish on your car. It works just as good and lasts longer also does it in a fraction of the time.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Try now!