Hi all from Central VA...

WRXish

Hi all, the name here is Tom, and I am a diehard subaru enthusiast. I own three of them or sometimes they own me...you guys know how that works. The newest one is an 09 WRX with lots of suspension work and a fair amount of bolt on go fast goodies. K&N Typhoon cold air intake, Cobb downpipe, Acessport, Bren Tuning E-tune, magnaflow mufflers and resonator delete. Very quick fun to drive street car that is faster than I am.

My real project though is my old 91 wagon, in the process of making it as quick as possible without turbocharging... the suspension and exhaust are finished, engine is due from the machine shop in a couple of weeks EJ25D with a ton of headwork and a B&B bottom end. Looking for something in the 200 HP at the crank which will make it quite a bit quicker than it is now.

The 2008 Legacy is my road trip car...mostly stock except for brakes and 235/45-17 wheels and tires. Good gas mileage and stock reliability. I look forward to getting to know you folks and having some interesting discussions and of course sharing information. Cheers!

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6216]WRXish[/MENTION] Welcome to the forum, let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

WRXish

Actually there are more than likely quite a few things I could use help with, not the least of which is air-oil separator install on the wrx and then there is the exptected need of engine management hardware/software for the old 91 wagon...would like to chat at length with someone knowledgeable about both of these projects.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6216]WRXish[/MENTION] welcome friend. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! I wish I were as close to VIR as you...do you ever take any of the subies there?

Welcome! Please share pics of your work :)