Hi All!

itsmekook

Hi!
I'm new to this forum.
I love Subaru. I'm a student so I don't own one, but I always look for one and dreaming to be an owner one day.
I don't know much about cars, but I hope through this forum, learn a lot about this car.
Thank you very much!

I hope your brain is a sponge. There is enough quality info here to soak the largest brains. Corny I know but true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope your brain is a sponge. There is enough quality info here to soak the largest brains. Corny I know but true.

Yes very corny but true. Lol

On another not welcome to the forum. There are several knowledgeable people here so read up and ask as many questions as you want.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
welcome to the forum buddy! as they all said please dont hesitate to ask us any questions you have.

which Subaru do you want? year? model? anything specific?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
;Thank you for joining! Feel free to ask anything that's on your mind! :tup:

Hi!
I'm new to this forum.
I love Subaru. I'm a student so I don't own one, but I always look for one and dreaming to be an owner one day.
I don't know much about cars, but I hope through this forum, learn a lot about this car.
Thank you very much!

Yep ask away and the good thing for you is theres allot of good Subarus that are affordable now due to resale value depreciation.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Welcome and maybe you can find yourself a good subie daily to get you by and familiar. But definitely a lot of good info here!

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6247]itsmekook[/MENTION] Welcome to the forum! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you or any questions you may have.