Looking for boost gauges for this monster build...

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Ok, sooo.. boost, wideband, oil pressure gauges and gauge pod for 2011 STi... not overpriced junk... GO! :p

[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] @Defined Performance

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=711]Robert Viehweger[/MENTION] what's overpriced?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I haven't yet.. I have a PLX wideband.. but if I'm doing everything, I want them all the same, and PLX isn't bad.. but it's been glitchy lately

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer either Innovate or AEM Digitals. Overall, those two brands I"ve had the best track record with in regards to accuracy and reliability over the last 6 years of business.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I prefer either Innovate or AEM Digitals. Overall, those two brands I"ve had the best track record with in regards to accuracy and reliability over the last 6 years of business.
Jordan would know.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
There was a thread the other day about Perrin's new gauges. Also I hear good things about Defi.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Yeah, I have PLX for wideband and the center graph display went out on it after a couple years, so I figured I'd look at something a little sturdier, hopefully, and keep them all the same. The way the airbag is set up in the 08+ A pillar, only a small part of the pillar comes away, making a pillar pod doable and not dangrous, correct?