OT: Count To A Million Game!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
5095 - Anything goes. At the moment, I'm rocking the full on lumberjack beard. I'm torn between whether I should trim it to maintain some semblance of a professional appearance, let it grow considerably longer before I trim/shape it, cut it waaaay down or just shave it off completely and start over.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5096 i normally shave everything but my chin so i have a little goatee going on but i havent lately so im rockin a full beard but my chin is still longer lol im so lazy

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5097 - F***ing Tapatalk, uploading my damn pictures sideways again. :banghead:

uploadfromtaptalk1434128648842.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5099 - Mine is patchy in places, which is what led me to grow it out so damn long. It helps cover the thin spots. Only problem is, you eventually get hooked on growing it longer and longer until you look like it's illegal to be within a 100' of a school. :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5100 - Are you still growing your beard out, [MENTION=2134]Gregroot198521[/MENTION]?

5101 nah, brother, that was just an on leave thing. But, it will be coming back again once in a free man again. 8 more months. [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION]

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5102 - Oooooh that's right. I forgot you are still on active duty. It's bittersweet getting out. Even if you hate it right now, you'll miss is for at least 6 months. It gets so much better after that. The freedom you haven't had for the last several years is the best part.

5103 - I already miss my old unit, been missing it the last 3.5 years, but I'll never miss the unit that ruined my health and career progression. I love the Army still though, for the most part. Get what you're saying though, I've heard it from a few people who weren't stuck at this version of purgatory their entire careers.

I should be getting about 80% VA disability anyways. So that'll make life a bit easier. The last decade has been quite rough on my body.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Thanks guys for your service. ?

How many months later? Lol finally found a way to install it! Thanks @IGOTASTi.COM

bbc4ae15e007eddb46b0f09530285f5a.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Oh man. Looks great. Tell us how you did it?

5108 borrowed pic, forgot to take one of my own before using it.
I also had to drill out the holes on the plate just a little bigger to fit the slightly larger screws into the adapter. I'll have the rest of the pics uploaded later to my journal thing.
4a08c48300526e4bcc6ef46ec074927c.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5109 - HOLY @#$%!!! I just got the hospital bill for my unfortunate kidney stone escapade. :shock:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5113 - Then on the back it says, if you make less than X amount of money per year, the federal government will pay the bill. I.E. the taxpayers. Of course.....

Guess who doesn't qualify? This guy. :lol: