what offset will work best with these volts??

i have been looking at getting a set of these but unsure of what offset i should get please help point me in the right direction

Volk Racing CE28RT - 18x9.5 / 5x114.3
the offset range from +14, +24, +38, +46

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Depends on your goal or how you want them to look or fit?
Generally +38mm on a GR before rolling is needed. All depends on tire, as well.
Gimmie some more details on your plans like suspension, how you want it to look, etc?

i want the flush look. i have feal coilovers already. i do need to roll my fenders still just trying to figure the rest out. like the offset. they also com I'm 31mm and 39mm

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
+38 is about flush in regards to the fender but no poke. Anything lower is gonna start to poke without some camber dialed in at least on the front. Roll and pulls for the rear the lower the offset.
Just generally speaking. Every setup is a little different and depending on tire as well as wheel width but for your 9.5, 38 mm will be close.

ok great thanks for the info. so i will have to roll the fender with the +38?? i don't mind rolling them just want to have it all done before i get them.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I had a little rub on a similar 18x9.5 +38 with a 265/35 tire on stock suspension and on really big dips, in the rear. When I put coilovers on and set the height at -1.5 I had to roll the fenders with the 265 tire. My rear camber was about -2.5. I set the front to -1.7 in order to bring the tire back in flush. Fronts rubbed the liner only on severe dips with my setup.
Check out my journal and look at the pics in the first posts. This will give you a very good idea of what your looking at. I'm going +25 in a month so my setup is changing with new wheels and such. Lol

ok great that seems to be the way i am going to go! :D thanks for all the info [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] ice i get it all set up ill post a pic.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
ok great that seems to be the way i am going to go! :D thanks for all the info [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] ice i get it all set up ill post a pic.

Anytime. [MENTION=2827]m8ttixsti[/MENTION]
Start a journal, if you haven't already?

i have been thinking about it. i am just so busy with work… i give it a try next time i have some free time
thanks again!!

ok guys so i have bee looking around at rims for awhile now and i have picked two. just want some opinion on offset and what will fit the best. and to get your out put on the rims i have picked. ok so the first one would be the enkei rs05rr in black +35 offset. the other ones would be the SSR type-F gold +35 or +40 not sure which off set will give me the flush look. they will both be on 18-9.5
rs05rr-large.jpg
gold_lrg.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] should know this answer.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Both will work pretty well. The +40 may be just a smidge less flush. +35 should be at or near the fender, especially in the front. You'll probably need a roll in the rear with the +35. Actually, the plus 35 will be a touch outside if the fender in the front without some camber.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Men shop for rims like women shop for shoes. :rofl:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
You could add about -1.0 or -1.5 camber in the front to pull it back in. Plus you'll add some cornering ability with the camber.
Personally, I'd go the 35 but either really is gonna look nice.

The rs05rr only come in +35. I am going to go with what you say [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] you know what your talking about and will take your advice. :) thanks again for the info. Always a big help [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION]