OT: Count To A Million Game!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3960 neither of you ever move to ohio. Thats to be certain. :rofl:

Salt is horrendous. Poor cars. :( the roads get raped and then the aftermath is blown suspension. Ever see potholes in this area of ohio, pa, and mi? [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] has it the worst! :lol:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!

Salt is horrendous. Poor cars. :( the roads get raped and then the aftermath is blown suspension. Ever see potholes in this area of ohio, pa, and mi? @Batmobile_Engage has it the worst! :lol:

3961 idk man NY roads might as well be a roller coaster 24/7 especially with a stiff suspension.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Salt is horrendous. Poor cars. :( the roads get raped and then the aftermath is blown suspension. Ever see potholes in this area of ohio, pa, and mi? @Batmobile_Engage has it the worst! :lol:

The roads are @#$%ing falling apart again. Saginaw County Road Commission put out an alert today with a picture of 3-4 disabled cars on the side of the highway.
What did all those cars have in common? They all hit the same crater...I mean pothole. :doh:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

uploadfromtaptalk1426087461129.jpg

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
3955 It's a beautiful morning! I took the long way to work just to put some miles on the car. Supposed to get a little bit of rain tomorrow. I know poor me. lol
3966. So i find it funny that i wished yesterday that all i had to deal with was rain.... it rained...

sacnvz

3967 its raining today for us. After I posted that I was at the DMV my number was called and I was out in 5 minutes. My office still thinks I'm there so I went out and found some long back roads to open up the ride. Now I'm home to switch cars. STI had a good morning. She can sleep for the rest of the day. Lol

sacnvz

3968 not having much to do at work today is not good for my wallet. Just ordered some GoPro accessories and reverse light bulbs, and I'm not even big on having fancy bulbs. lol

3969 thinking of changing aem to Cobb intake. Got two weeks to return it Lols.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
3973 oh you will my young Jedi.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
3974. LED reverse bulbs make a world of difference backing up at night. especially if you have tinted windows like me :cool:

sacnvz

3975 that's what I'm hearing about the reverse lights. I also ordered some light smoke overlays. I was thinking that the stock bulbs would come through too dark.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
3975 that's what I'm hearing about the reverse lights. I also ordered some light smoke overlays. I was thinking that the stock bulbs would come through too dark.

3976. i would recommend everyone do LED reverse bulbs. they r pretty cheap and hands down the best thing i ever did for a daily driver

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3979 i have led reverse lights! Theyre perfect at night!
[MENTION=4752]KittenzNRainboz[/MENTION] where ya at?!