OT: Count To A Million Game!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4024. today could either be a really good day or a really bad day... waiting to hear the results of my leak down test to see if i bent valves since the timing belt skipped a tooth or 2. and its Friday the 13th so that doesn't help either

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4027 happy thoughts!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4029 [MENTION=4752]KittenzNRainboz[/MENTION] help out [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] with happy thoughts!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4030 sending positive thoughts your way [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION]
4031 thanks guys but i just got the call valves are most likely bent... pully seized on the timing belt and ripped teeth off it but it may not have gone that far... waiting on the definite answer

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4033 i think the best option would be to just replace the valvetrain... no need to buy whole new heads in my opinion hes gunna finish putting the new belt on and do compression and leak down tests and see uf the motor runs... if not tear down begins

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4034 everyone take this talk into the thread before [MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] catches us!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4035 I have a thread for this issue under urgent help... "car shut off while driving" all updates will be posted there

4037 where is [MENTION=2334]Defined Performance[/MENTION] you gots pm yesterday lol hope I can get it on my day off.

4039 not today. I think calling is better lol or maybe direct email. Seems to happen to me a lot lol.