HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
What he means is that you will need more than one box of kleenex! :tard:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow sorry to hear about the lip man! I can totally relate to the warzone craters though!

Car looks gorgeous though! :bow:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Please tell me how much the pieces that attach to the sideskirts cost and closer pics of the rims! I see subaru stickers!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Please tell me how much the pieces that attach to the sideskirts cost and closer pics of the rims! I see subaru stickers!

The side skirt extensions were around $280. And yes they are red subaru stickers. I thought the rims needed more accents and these stickers were perfect.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This post is sad. Please remove. ?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I might look into the sideskirts. I really like them. I dont have a sick lip like you do but i have the crappy ebay one and it should still look good. We shall see!

What other plans do you have for cosmetics?

Thank you kindly! :D
No problem, blob and Hawkeye are my 2 favorite (USDM) STi's and I love your plans for it. I always thought 500+whp would be asking a lot of a 4 cylinder and destroy the drivability of a car.

I've also always had a soft spot for the s chassis too. What'd you have done to it?

I probably wouldn't be making these for anyone any time soon. It's just to much work and it just takes to long to get a final product. I have to finish up some other projects first before I tackle another one of these and if I did I would need the money up front.

The display I have is an older version and the newer ones have a faster processor so they are more fluid. They also sell a 7" display that fits nicely into a double din location. All you would need to mount it is one of these...

http://www.bybyte.com/highslide/images/large/LCD-FR-70USB-F640.jpg
Reading through this, not done so sorry if you've already covered this bit you could do a write on how to do it and sell it for like $30-40. That'd be awesome as hell and I'd totally buy it ?

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
No problem, blob and Hawkeye are my 2 favorite (USDM) STi's and I love your plans for it. I always thought 500+whp would be asking a lot of a 4 cylinder and destroy the drivability of a car.

I've also always had a soft spot for the s chassis too. What'd you have done to it?

I to like the the GD. It just seems a little more hard core and a little bit old school to me at the same time. Every time I get behind the wheel of my car I feel like I'm slipping on a fitted pair of gloves.

As far as the S Chassis goes, it was hunted to extinction by some asshole armed with a cell phone. It was a very special car to me and if it was alive right now, I could honestly say I would not go back to an STi. But the universe had other plans so I will make the best of it. Here is a link to my old (retired) journal that highlights the 240 and my old STi.

http://igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php/352-George-s-cars-(Retired)

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It's coming real soon. I'm just waiting for one stupid little plastic light bulb lens to cover the light sensor. Other than that it is ready to install.

Never got around to commenting on your 240, but damn it looked good. And yeah the GD was..... Raw. That's how I would describe it. The GR was soft.

My bug eye was tbone by a bi..... Woman on a cell phone last month so I feel your pain. It sucks.

Also on a side note, I found and read your e85 faq over iwsti. Very informative and a great write up.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Never got around to commenting on your 240, but damn it looked good. And yeah the GD was..... Raw. That's how I would describe it. The GR was soft.

My bug eye was tbone by a bi..... Woman on a cell phone last month so I feel your pain. It sucks.

Also on a side note, I found and read your e85 faq over iwsti. Very informative and a great write up.

Yeah I loved all of my cars but the kouki had a special place in my heart. I don't know what it was about that car but I swear it had a soul and it certainly had a personality. :D

We transferred that faq to here and we keep it updated. I don't remember but I think it is more accurate here. I know I changed some stuff. Apparently we did an OK job on it because it gets quoted quite allot on other forums and it is never challenged :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Reading through this, not done so sorry if you've already covered this bit you could do a write on how to do it and sell it for like $30-40. That'd be awesome as hell and I'd totally buy it 

Oh also I will be happy to post some information on how to do this yourself. I just have to gather all my data because most of it is in my head right now. I don't think I will make these on any kind of large scale but if you really want one I will build it for you.

I did just install the shift light and it works so perfectly. I have to get a video and will do so soon.