OT: Count To A Million Game!

4120 omg :( I'm slightly forgetful if this was posted before. Were you unharmed in that accident?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4120 omg :( I'm slightly forgetful if this was posted before. Were you unharmed in that accident?

4121 haha no worries dude. im past it i can joke around now. at least to some extent. yes i made a thread about it when i first joined. no i was not harmed the car landed upside down but i had a sparco harness so it kept me in place. i gotta say its really hard to get out of a harness upside down with all your weight on the straps lol

4122 I think I vaguely remember it. heh harness ftw

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4126 im lucky. My car is my gf so she gets spoiled twice as much. Im pretty much offering the rock next month when everything goes on thats been accumilating over the past 2 years! :rofl:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4126 im lucky. My car is my gf so she gets spoiled twice as much. Im pretty much offering the rock next month when everything goes on thats been accumilating over the past 2 years! :rofl:

4127 HAHAHA thats great lol.. i have my girlfriend that ive been with for almost 5 years and then my side-chick Chloe aka my STi. she knows it and has accepted it

sacnvz

4128 hey [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] add your number!

In two weeks I'll be married for 17 years. She buys me what I want. Take notes boys....LOL

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4133 it doesn't rhyme but right now i follow the happy girlfriend happy life motto.. we still have a few years b4 the big day lol

4135 oooO Good luck!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
4137 buena suerte

4138 Now is there a base map for cobb intake to use on opensource? Or does this map only exist on a AP?
DP waiting on their shipment of the 2015 airboxes before they ship mine out. And I got a week left to return my AEM one lols.