Pink STi "i" front badge

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i have an 07 STi and i want the pink "i" badge for the front grille but the only ones i see are for 05 and below. do they fit the 06-07? rather not just do an overlay i want the shiny reflection. anyone have it or know where to get one?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
www.subarubits.co.uk has tons of badges, overlays, etc. etc... I got my pink grille badge from them.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
The overlays are a thin polymer material with an adhesive backing. They paste right over the factory emblem and match up perfectly. I may be wrong, but I'm almost positive that all the grille emblems are the same size....at least 02-07. If you feel like it, measure the factory one and compare that to the product descriptions.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
yea ive had overlays before but they look like overlays. i was hoping i could get a real emblem. ill measure it when i get home but if im not mistaken 02-05 was a certain size and then 06-07 was a different size. i could be wrong though.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Pink STi "i" front badge

From time to time i see them on nasioc but they ask for $40-$50. Is that what theyre worth?

The pink I and pink rabbit.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Might as well buy brand new if shipping doesnt cost you your left testicle. :lol:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
yes i agree but i cant find any that are a confirmed fit for the 06-07 front grille. every one i have found either confirms 02-05 or doesn't say what it fits at all

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ill tell you in a min if they are the same

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Pink STi "i" front badge

2002-2007 subaru pleiades emblem are different. :lol:

Ok so the 2002-2005 are the same size.
2006-2007 are a different size.

There is a company that does vinyl for cars and the owner is a subaru enthusiast. (Has owned many stis). The website states that 02-05 are the same and 06-07 are different. They are different cutout dimensions.

Last edited:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
I KNEW IT!!! lol so we still don't know if they make actual badges for the car.. i really don't want just an overlay

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I have an overlay. 3 years and still looks new. :lol:

Whatever pleases you. :tup:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i just feel like the overlay looks like an overlay it doesn't have the same gloss/shine like a real emblem does you know? it's all in the details

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
side note: [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] i was creeping a little bit.. is that a fan in your hood scoop? didn't know that was a thing. is it mounted to the hood or to the intercooler?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Mounted on the tmic. Theres a thread on it. If you have any questions make sure to post in there. :tup: