The Post Whore Thread!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
That had to be a troll, right? Right?! Please, oh please, let that be a troll... Water through the engine. Gotta be shitting me. Smdh

TK-421

That had to be a troll, right? Right?! Please, oh please, let that be a troll... Water through the engine. Gotta be shitting me. Smdh

IDK Ryan, I've seen some strange shit online on message boards, things like people who say, "yo I work at pep boys for a living and I know for a fact your Honda doesn't have fuel injectors, you should check the spark plugs because there is a gasket that might cause you to leak gas and have bad fuel mileage" as I stand there looking at the person like do you really eat off the spoon that you free base from?!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
IDK Ryan, I've seen some strange shit online on message boards, things like people who say, "yo I work at pep boys for a living and I know for a fact your Honda doesn't have fuel injectors, you should check the spark plugs because there is a gasket that might cause you to leak gas and have bad fuel mileage" as I stand there looking at the person like do you really eat off the spoon that you free base from?!
I swear, half of these people must be laughing their asses off as they type this shit. The other half...well, I'm not sure how they haven't be killed crossing the street.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Speaking of idiots. Luckily no one was killed. Seriously, police or an armed citizen could have rolled up on this...

A couple days ago, one of the military bases in the area was running an anti-terrorism drill. That's nothing out of the ordinary, it happens all the time. Two things went wrong. #1 . Instead of having the enemy vehicle marked with an orange flag, or other similar identifying marks, it instead had an ISIS flag hanging from it. #2. They took the vehicle off base. It was parked for a short time, in front of an Army Reserve Recruiting Center...with the flag still displayed!

I don't know about you guys, but had it been parked near me, things could have been interesting. (Taps on the window) "Excuse me, (points gun in face) aloha snackbar mother f***er! Get on the ground, hands out, palms up. Now that we have the social graces out of the way, let's talk about Jesus until the cops arrive."

I wish someone would explain to me what the hell they were thinking. This was right after ISIS released a hit list of service members to be killed, two of which are from the Detroit area.

Not a smart idea.

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Maybe [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] is right... I probably should run the GoPro more often. I almost wrecked the Batmobile this morning. :lol: It wouldn't have been catastrophic or anything, but damaging nonetheless. I went into a steep turn of the on-ramp I take everyday. Generally speaking, I'm usually not going as fast as I was today. Either way, the road was damp, it has been sprinkling all morning. I don't think the wet conditions were the major factor, but sure made things worse. It seems that someone ran off the road there within the last few hours and showered the pavement with dirt, sand and light gravel. As was reaching the apex of the turn, major understeer came into play. I ended up sliding off on to the shoulder with my outside two tires, which then got better traction. It then decided to oversteer and I got a little sideways coming back onto the pavement with all four tires. It was interesting to say the least. The whole situation elapsed in probably 2-3 seconds, but somehow I found myself having an internal conversation "Don't look at where you're going, look at where you want to go!!! Don't wreck this bitch!!! Fuuuuhhhhccckkk....phew that was close."

Then I had to laugh to myself, thinking "If Jen (my gf) was in the car, she'd be crying right now."

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Gopro action! Make sure it was filmed in mexico though. :lol:

You need to take it easy speedracer!

Gussy818

ba1ab0a01a99c57e455fd4dbf9305588.jpg

Just thought I'd share my sweater cus it's cool haha