Need help in PA

4212333afff0dfd16dee41b965cfc9c7.jpg

If any one in the eastern pa area as a lead on a parts car or can point me in the right direction I could really use the help. Sorry it's been a long time since I jumped on here to say hello but life as been kicking me in the balls lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Where have you been man?! I didn't know you were in PA. What happened to the car?
Dealing with life man, got out of the military, got a divorce, so have to stay in the area due to kids, and a family member backed into it and I know she can't afford it to go on her insurance so I have to bite the bullet and either find a way to fix it or sell it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dang man, how unfortunate; all of the negative aspects of life!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] should know someone! PA is his neck of the woods!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Where at in PA?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
2.5 hours give or take traffic.

OK. We will see if we can find anything near you. ?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

OK. We will see if we can find anything near you. ?

Platinum is coming again soon, now that I am rid of the woman that tried to control me and took me away from this site.

I am willing to do a wrx front bumper if it's got the fog lights might help with the parts finding , head light lens is cracked but I know the trick to get them apart so if you got one laying around I can do the rest , driver's side fender color can be negotiable (might be dipping the car army green if everything works out) , driver's side inner fender. No structural damage, but alignment is off so have to dig into it and find what's going on with that. By the way I'm back!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You got it! Will put the word out.

Also now we just do lifetime platinum memberships. ?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Do you have comprehensive and collision? Just say it happened in a parking lot somewhere and pay the deductible. Your insurance won't go up because they can't charge the accident to anyone.

Oh and yeah... I didn't tell you this. :tup:

I know ;) The problem I have with the body shops are they don't do work to my standard (learned this one with the rear bumper) so I will be doing the work myself. Long story short the rear bumper cover, paint didnt match, OEM quality? laughable! lets not forget about ALL of the plastic buttons where not installed and they used 3 different types of rivets to install the metal brackets, which where crooked to begin with.

I know ;) The problem I have with the body shops are they don't do work to my standard (learned this one with the rear bumper) so I will be doing the work myself. Long story short the rear bumper cover, paint didnt match, OEM quality? laughable! lets not forget about ALL of the plastic buttons where not installed and they used 3 different types of rivets to install the metal brackets, which where crooked to begin with.

They never care as much as we do that is for sure. The only way I've ever seen paint being matched is when they blend it in with the surrounding panels

I'm going to to plasti dip mine so I don't have to worry about the color or waxing or washing for that matter. I've been thinking about it for a long time and now that a lot of negativity is out of my life I think it will have to happen. Army green with hints of aircraft, rivets, warning and caution signs and the like.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
If anything, browse the NASIOC partout section for the body panels. Nasioc is the place to be for parts! :D

Actually have a set of STI headlight for sell from an 05 that's sitting in my garage. How ever I am in California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk