Hello Fellas

Njsti194

Hey guys new to forum from the jersey shore. Picked up a 2017 sti about a month ago. This is my second Subaru. I owned a 2011 wrx that was pretty heavily modded. I have done a few things to this car so far tint, rain guards, black/red Sti side badges, rally armor mud flaps, cf front lip, and a ets catback. I plan on using the warranty on this one before I start getting into the motor. I kinda want to do my own little study with everyone on forums complaining of ringland failure I am only using Subaru oil and changing it every 6k miles as Subaru says. Rarely beating on the car; property broke it in and not hitting boost till car is warmed up and running 93 octane. Lets see what happens lol the car will be getting fully built in future I'll be doing a rotated setup. This is my second time so I'm in no rush with build just want to keep in clean and have fun with the process along the way.

a617c318ff01c5c0dd8097d4b59579f2.jpg
5b8d2c9ad70477ff066649309aaa8265.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6172]Njsti194[/MENTION] welcome friend! Love the pics. ;)

Welcome I see you have come prepared with pictures. Also great plan on the sti
And taking it slow. A well thought out plan will always yield good results. Can't wait to see where your car goes in the future.

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6172]Njsti194[/MENTION] Welcome to the forum! Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

jimoblivion

Welcome! I'm still fairly new to the group and I'm impressed w/how helpful it is here. Not to discredit anyone but normally STI owners are older and I guess that lends to the maturity of the group. Congratulations on your second subie and again welcome aboard!

Njsti194

Welcome I see you have come prepared with pictures. Also great plan on the sti
And taking it slow. A well thought out plan will always yield good results. Can't wait to see where your car goes in the future.

Thank you it will be fun thinking of starting a vlog to follow the build

Njsti194

Welcome! I'm still fairly new to the group and I'm impressed w/how helpful it is here. Not to discredit anyone but normally STI owners are older and I guess that lends to the maturity of the group. Congratulations on your second subie and again welcome aboard!

Thank you! Yes that's always a plus; don't care for the internet trolls lol

This right here is why I spend a lot of time on this site versus others. No drama. Not to mention the peeps here are cool.