A long chirp or whistle under boost

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I really couldn't say. I would like to see a log though of both Long and Short fuel trims, Boost pressure, Feedback knock, Fine learned knock, RPM, Load, Throttle and AFR. You can send it to my email if you want. brodix32@gmail.com

I really couldn't say. I would like to see a log though of both Long and Short fuel trims, Boost pressure, Feedback knock, Fine learned knock, RPM, Load, Throttle and AFR. You can send it to my email if you want. brodix32@gmail.com
Log sent. I wasn't sure what type of driving you wanted to see in the log so its my ride home with some aggressive driving when appropriate. I have a tank full of E70~ right now.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I had a look. You either have a leak somewhere or your ethanol maps are poorly tuned. The learned fuel trims are very high. Unfortunately to test this we need to switch back to all gasoline so i guess we wait. :tup:

I had a look. You either have a leak somewhere or your ethanol maps are poorly tuned. The learned fuel trims are very high. Unfortunately to test this we need to switch back to all gasoline so i guess we wait. :tup:

Regular premium trims are usually tight. I will have to fill up by this weekend.

I will have a full tank of shell 93 tomorrow morning. How do we proceed? Flash the COBB OTS 93 with dtc codes fixed for the FF kit? That way we are looking at the same thing to start. I will email you the complete log parameters

Last edited:
I have a strong feeling this noise is ethanol related. I have done a lot of driving this weekend. I had the back full with Ike.a furniture and the wife along for the ride too. It was cold and rainy so the temperature element was there. It was optimum conditions for replicating the noise. I couldn't do it. I'll knock on wood for now and update here if anything develops.

BTW the ethanol part of the etune was done with E62 in the tank.