New-ish to Subaru...

Revtress

I have had my STI for a little over a year now...but haven't really been active in any groups or forums! :oops:

Better late than never?

Just wanted to say hi....

:D

...and a quick pic!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5789]Revtress[/MENTION] welcome!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Welcome! Definitely better late than never. There's a lot of good information here and helpful people to point you in the right direction.

Revtress

Welcome! Definitely better late than never. There's a lot of good information here and helpful people to point you in the right direction.
Thanks! :tup: I have already been browsing....you can never know enough! In my case...this car is a first for a number of things ;)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thank you both, I appreciate it!Well....it's been a while since I've even posted to a forum....I just found thee multi quote option! ;)
Nice!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

SMY Performance

On Vacation
Welcome [MENTION=5789]Revtress[/MENTION]. If you can do anything for you please let us know. ;)

Welcome to the group and yes I owned my sti for a few years before I joined a forum and still wasn't active then I found this one (my preferred forum) and am more active but still not super active.

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

Revtress

Welcome. Any plans for mods or trackday fun?!

Thanks! :) Currently....I am exploring thee wonderful world of exhausts...and then... :D Really trying to figure out an overall plan if that makes sense

Welcome @Revtress. If you can do anything for you please let us know. ;)

Thanks so much! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the group and yes I owned my sti for a few years before I joined a forum and still wasn't active then I found this one (my preferred forum) and am more active but still not super active.

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

and thank you! lol...glad to know it isn't just me :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Exhaust is a good place to start. Don't forget about suspension. Sway bars, endlinks, bushings and all the associated goodies go a long way and are on the relatively cheap side.