Hello from Dallas

STeye

Hey everybody. My name's Andrew and I've been visiting this forum for a few weeks now and just decided to make an account. I purchased my first Subaru about a month ago. I went with a ice silver 2016 STI base with the H/K speaker package and the 7" nav. Along with some other small additions from the dealer. I'm still in the break in period, but it's been a bunch of fun driving this car in "tame" mode.

My previous car was a 2012 Evo X.....let's just say I made the wrong purchase when I bought it. I should of went with the STI from the get go. I do look forward to learning all I can from you guys/gals and possibly being of some help in the future. Unlike some/most STI owners, I don't plan on doing any major mods to my car for any time soon. Probably just a cat back exhaust and some basic stuff. No ecu tuning for now, although it's tempting. Anyhow, that's my introduction!

STeye

Here she is the day I brought her home. I'm not sure if this image should of been shrunk down, still learning the image hosting stuff.

4D93B4E1-AB65-4650-95F5-5C1D75E1317F_1.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=5623]STeye[/MENTION]. Glad you could join us friend.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
welcome buddy!! glad you crossed over from the dark side hahaha. any questions you have feel free to ask. also start up a member journal so we all can keep up to date with your modifications. big or small!

STeye

Welcome to IGOTASTI. Very nice car. Do you have plans for it?

Future plans include mud flaps, cat back exhaust, window tint and possibly going to make some SS or aluminum stuff for the vehicle. Thought about making my own custom reverse lockout lever, shift knob SI-drive knob cover and an assortment of other stuff. I know i can buy them, but i enjoy using my lathe and mill. I also need to hit up the vendors on this page for the mud flaps and exhaust when the time comes. You know, gotta support the vendors!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Future plans include mud flaps, cat back exhaust, window tint and possibly going to make some SS or aluminum stuff for the vehicle. Thought about making my own custom reverse lockout lever, shift knob SI-drive knob cover and an assortment of other stuff. I know i can buy them, but i enjoy using my lathe and mill. I also need to hit up the vendors on this page for the mud flaps and exhaust when the time comes. You know, gotta support the vendors!!!!

Nice mod list. Our Vendors will hook you up. ;)

Well of course! We'll make sure you're taken care of that's for sure.

301BOOSTED.COM

Inactive Vendor
Hey everybody. My name's Andrew and I've been visiting this forum for a few weeks now and just decided to make an account. I purchased my first Subaru about a month ago. I went with a ice silver 2016 STI base with the H/K speaker package and the 7" nav. Along with some other small additions from the dealer. I'm still in the break in period, but it's been a bunch of fun driving this car in "tame" mode.

My previous car was a 2012 Evo X.....let's just say I made the wrong purchase when I bought it. I should of went with the STI from the get go. I do look forward to learning all I can from you guys/gals and possibly being of some help in the future. Unlike some/most STI owners, I don't plan on doing any major mods to my car for any time soon. Probably just a cat back exhaust and some basic stuff. No ecu tuning for now, although it's tempting. Anyhow, that's my introduction!

Great looking ride Andrew! Welcome to the Subaru Family.

Sent from the hands 301BOOSTED.

We thank you for your commitment!
Email or call about PARTS & TUNING today.
Tom@301boosted.com
301-500-0632