Oh great. Another new guy.....

A member's journal is in essence a thread for your car. It's about the journey and what you do over time to the car. Browse through some others' to gauge an idea. You can create one here: https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/forums/23-Member-s-Journal

Man, you're living the life! It sounds like you do what you want to do, when you want to do it, and how you want to do it! Very few people can say that! :tup:

Tell me about Death Stranding! I had a PS4 last year solely for Days Gone and Death Stranding. I played Days Gone for a total of 81 hours, completed it 100% (only game I have ever achieved a Platinum trophy for), and loved every minute of it! I intended and really wanted to get Death Stranding, but I ended up selling the PS4 before it came out. Without giving spoilers, can you please give me a brief summary of what you thought of the game? Also, did you 100% it and how long did you play for?

What other crazy experiences have you had?! Have you ridden, or do you currently ride, motorcycles? Are there any other forms of vehicles that you can operate, such as boats or planes?

Do you have any other cars aside from your STi at the moment?

Honestly, I don?t think a journal is for me. I never made journals as a kid. I never wrote down journals for the gym. So I doubt that I?ll make a journal of my car. I don?t find things interesting as most people do. My life is alright. Lol! I?m an introvert. So, I stay in a lot. I keep to myself, but I have a couple friends. I was never popular growing up.

Death Stranding is a gorgeous game. You?re Sam Porter who has to cross the US in an apocalyptic Earth trying to connect society. But you?re basically a postman. Meaning you?re delivering packages to camps or just people who need supplies. There are a group called MULES who?ll try and steal your cargo. You can fight them and steal their stash too. You and other people in the world build roads, bridges, towers or buildings to make your journey more tolerable. The game isn?t for everyone I?m afraid to say. But, I?ve played a lot of Metal Gear Solid and there?s a lot of walking and doing errands too. Especially in MGS 5. I really enjoyed Death Stranding. It?s too bad Konami erased PT from the PlayStation store. PT was Hideo Kojima?s demo for a Silent Hills game before he made Death Stranding. Let me tell you, I love horror movies and horror games. But PT creeped me out and I fucking loved it. Unfortunately I finished it so many times that I ended up deleting it. Now I can?t play it anymore. If you want a PS4 with PT on it, it?ll cost you $1000+

when I lived in Maine I rode on my friends motorcycle. And I rode with my dad on his motorcycle when I was 13,14. I would like to own a motorcycle. But, I?m more of a low riding Hog kind of guy. Not into crotch rockets. I don?t own any other vehicle besides my STI. I drove a snowmobile when I was 12. I think if I had enough training, I could definitely drive an airplane or fighter jet.

Welcome, sounds like you have some serious plans. Should be fun to see/hear about the progress.

How do you like FFVII? I played the demo and loved the original as a kid. I sunk so many hours into that game.

The PC I built can run any game (that is cross platform) I have for ps4 with better looking graphics and it cost $1,200 plus a $150 monitor. You don?t need to drop $3k to get something awesome. Mine was built for 4k video editing so it?s dual purpose. I don?t think I would build one solely for gaming, I get and agree with your point on the price difference.

Yeah, I feel that my car will be pretty awesome in the end. If you visit my Instagram [MENTION=7490]ltsubie[/MENTION], I have a couple videos you could check out if you want.

FF7 Remake is awesome. But it?s a little misleading, without going into any spoilers. However, if you were a fan of the original, then you?ll see all of the mods. 95% of the game is FF7 original. The music is amazing. The characters are so cool. The boss fights are awesome. You?ll have a blast with the game. I did.