What kind of power?

Im building a sleeved block with BC Stage two cams, +1 valves in Port and polished heads, FP Black, ID1300cc injectors and a walbro 450 pump. What kind of AWHP should I expect on e-85?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Im building a sleeved block with BC Stage two cams, +1 valves in Port and polished heads, FP Black, ID1300cc injectors and a walbro 450 pump. What kind of AWHP should I expect on e-85?

Depends on the dyno (dynojet vs. mustang dyno) and how aggressively you have them tune it, but with those mods on a mustang dyno I would be looking for 450whp on e85 (375 on 93oct).

Eagleye

Tinkerer
Haha I am just going off of one of my old builds. So like I said it will depend on what kind of Dyno you are on. Don?t worry too much about the numbers though, it will feel very quick, that is a nice setup you are doing. How much boost are you planning? Around 26psi?

EDIT: I would talk with your tuner about the fuel system requirements, I had a bit of a brain fart earlier as I was thinking about this. I would think you should be around 1600 injectors for that amount of boost and from what I understand about that turbo, you could go 2000cc and run 28lbs. I think I ran 2000cc injectors.

8cm, and he said minimum id 1700 or the id2000. I just bought those id1300's though. I don't know how much boost it will hit.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
If you didn?t install them, can they be returned or sold as new? Not sure how pleased you will be with a laggier turbo that has to be turned down to 20psi or so. Given the build cost this must have been, for the money I would get yourself some 2000s and tune once and done.

Or you could stick with the 1300s for now and when I get into the power mods next year (warranty expires) I?ll see if you want to sell them!