Boxerfest 2015

TK-421

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429196737.531394.jpg

Let's see what happens when I wear this on Saturday.

TK-421

7 Days. Feels like a NASA launch countdown. For three people..... God feels like Apollo 13 George. Just gonna be you, Alin and I

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Take lots of pics.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
7 Days. Feels like a NASA launch countdown. For three people..... God feels like Apollo 13 George. Just gonna be you, Alin and I

I'm sure we'll have fun, But yeah... Only three of us representing... I'm actually far more excited about Star Wars 7

TK-421

Yeah I'm pretty much speechless over the New Star Wars Films that are going to be coming out AND this is the only reason I will buy a PS4 and start playing video games well just one video game, again.

Check out Battlefront

http://youtu.be/ZwWLns7-xN8

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I got Bob 2.0 ready for boxer fest. I found this stuff from Simonize called GlassCoat. It was $80 for three bottles and they say it lasts for 5 to 7 years, But we have yet to see. Quite frankly, I don't really care how long it lasts as long as it looks like this every time I use it, I'm hooked. Holy shit I can't believe the shine and depth.

20150419_141102.jpg

20150419_141159.jpg

20150419_141144.jpg

20150419_141124.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nice and shiney. ?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn your car is sexy! :bow:

TK-421

2 Days, and like usual the weather channel decides to change its mind like a teenage girl...... No longer 70% chance of rain, it's now jumped down to 10%...... Up yours weather man, up yours!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
This is good right?

2 Days, and like usual the weather channel decides to change its mind like a teenage girl...... No longer 70% chance of rain, it's now jumped down to 10%...... Up yours weather man, up yours!

TK-421

So far so good, the other day it was looking iffy, but as we near closer it's looking better and better, just wish it was slightly warmer, mid 70's for me is just right

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You mean you dont like the weather were having right now?! :rambo:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
It's been snowing ever so slightly here for the last day or so. It's melting before it hits the ground, so no accumulation, but it still sucks. This weather may be headed for you guys to the east of me.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yeah... We're not supposed to get snow but it is supposed to be going down to freezing. :shock: