HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Re: HolyCrapItsFast... Back in the Suby again!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

:lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Oh and the new wing went on today! I only think I like it right now.:unsure:

20160710_140142.jpg

20160710_140228.jpg

20160710_140152.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

What wing is that?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

What wing is that?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩
Expensive eye candy, that's what wing it is! :lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

LOL... It's Siebon

They have another one that I was considering. Both were nice. This one looks a little more like the 2016 a bit.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

$387

And I had to add the brake light.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

I like the new wing more. I spotted your car from a few weeks ago on RAD's facebook page. :tup: The new wing looks better IMO, plus it's unique!

13585210_1039930882761372_3226515065810205287_o.jpg

tedscossie

Hi there George! (I believe is your name ;-) )

I am reading now for more than 3 hours all your journal and also the one from the 4D.

You are amazing man!You are so brilliant that you came up and accomplished things that companies can only do!
You have the tallent to make it done!!

Thanks for sharing everything with us all your effort and stress to make this happened.

I defo going to buy that cluster because i believe is much better to have everything together than reading from different gauges.

I might be thousands of miles away but i think i am close to you guys!!

Thanks
Ted

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Wow thanks man! 86 likes.... you've been busy! :lol: You flatter me for sure but I am not that special... Just that I am willing to share all my knowledge.

Any time you are ready I can make you one. It would need to be paid for in advance though because I have to buy all the parts up front and then I need a month to build it. Let me know what you want to do.

Also thank you for joining the community. Glade to have you!

Hi there George! (I believe is your name ;-) )

I am reading now for more than 3 hours all your journal and also the one from the 4D.

You are amazing man!You are so brilliant that you came up and accomplished things that companies can only do!
You have the tallent to make it done!!

Thanks for sharing everything with us all your effort and stress to make this happened.

I defo going to buy that cluster because i believe is much better to have everything together than reading from different gauges.

I might be thousands of miles away but i think i am close to you guys!!

Thanks
Ted

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

tedscossie

Thanks man!!
I will send you inbox for what exactly i want!!
Keep up the nice work!!
Reserved

Ted

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

He won't update because he's got too many top secret projects going on! :lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Wow I have been so busy lately. I have been neglecting everyone. :(

I have been tuning my ass off and I have been in high gear at Real Auto Dynamics as well as e-tuning. We are scheduled to go to SEMA this year and we will be having meetings with all of the top vendors. It will be allot of networking with allot of key people but this is what I wanted and I got it. The week before we have some famous tuner guy from France coming by to show us some tricks so I will be incognito for two whole weeks. We have a shit load of very high horse power cars to tune that week so it should be really exciting. To be honest I'm looking for the food in Vegas! Once that all dies down I will be able to commit more time to the community.

All this while, Alex was gracious enough to schedule time for Cyberu. Allot has been done. We finally got the coilovers in and I couldn't be happier with them. Car rides smoother than butter and handles awesome. I can has cake and eat it to! :DWe also replaced the lateral links and end links AGIAN and I am scheduled next week to have the brakes done.

I also bought some new aero parts. I am replacing the C-west front lip with a Siebon C-west replica and I am replacing the rear wing that I just bought with a carbon duck tail spoiler but I need to repair some damage on the trunk lid first.

I also have another electronic project coming up. We will be developing our own flex fuel kits and I will be spending the next month or so engineering that. My version will have an optional display done in the usual HolyCrapItsFast fashion and still cost nearly half as much as every other kit. This time I have Alex to back me so I can put these into full production once we pass a beta test with the first unit... Anyone with a 2008 to 2016 want a free flex fuel kit and a free tune? :lol:

anyway that is it for now

Wow I have been so busy lately. I have been neglecting everyone. :(

I have been tuning my ass off and I have been in high gear at Real Auto Dynamics as well as e-tuning. We are scheduled to go to SEMA this year and we will be having meetings with all of the top vendors. It will be allot of networking with allot of key people but this is what I wanted and I got it. The week before we have some famous tuner guy from France coming by to show us some tricks so I will be incognito for two whole weeks. We have a shit load of very high horse power cars to tune that week so it should be really exciting. To be honest I'm looking for the food in Vegas! Once that all dies down I will be able to commit more time to the community.

All this while, Alex was gracious enough to schedule time for Cyberu. Allot has been done. We finally got the coilovers in and I couldn't be happier with them. Car rides smoother than butter and handles awesome. I can has cake and eat it to! :DWe also replaced the lateral links and end links AGIAN and I am scheduled next week to have the brakes done.

I also bought some new aero parts. I am replacing the C-west front lip with a Siebon C-west replica and I am replacing the rear wing that I just bought with a carbon duck tail spoiler but I need to repair some damage on the trunk lid first.

I also have another electronic project coming up. We will be developing our own flex fuel kits and I will be spending the next month or so engineering that. My version will have an optional display done in the usual HolyCrapItsFast fashion and still cost nearly half as much as every other kit. This time I have Alex to back me so I can put these into full production once we pass a beta test with the first unit... Anyone with a 2008 to 2016 want a free flex fuel kit and a free tune? :lol:

anyway that is it for now

If it worked on an 04 sti I would take you up on that. When I built my motor, still in progress, I built it with one day running e85. So if you ever run one for an 04 let me know. Just pencil me in for #2 on your list since I am sure you will be #1...lol.

Glad to hear from you and looking forward to your next electronic project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Awesome!! Can't wait to see how things unfold for you!! :tup:

Congrats George I've been seeing some of the project cars on your guys face book page and they are nice. I'm glad you found your dream job.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Unfortunately Cobb has not released the programming for any of the GD cahssis for E85. You would think they would make that a priority seeing as the GD was the biggest part of their market in the beginning. I'm a little butt hurt because I feel like Cobb is to good for us now and they have moved on and forgot us. :?

If it worked on an 04 sti I would take you up on that. When I built my motor, still in progress, I built it with one day running e85. So if you ever run one for an 04 let me know. Just pencil me in for #2 on your list since I am sure you will be #1...lol.

Glad to hear from you and looking forward to your next electronic project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats man, I also would love to be an 04 guinea pig..