New to the group from Texas.

Welcome to igotasti. Got any pictures of you 06? Also feel free to make a build thread to tack the progress of you car.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Get us some pictures!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6094]06STITexas[/MENTION] welcome friend. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6094]06STITexas[/MENTION] Welcome to the forum. Def post pictures up of the STi and let us know if you ever have any questions. We love hearing from IGOTA members

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Upload them to imgur or photobucket and paste link in here.

Or use Tapatalk and it will upload the pics from your phone for you when you add it to a post. At least that's what I do

06STITexas

Let's try this he's a pic of my car. Nothing to special looks wise. Haven't done much to it under the hood either. Turbo back cat less Perrin exhaust, Cobb intake and intake box, access port v3 and HKS BOV. Hoping to do a heart transplant on it beginning of the year. Has 131k on the dash had 62 when I bought it and I'm the second owner.
20161022_205020_zpsvbnmlduf.jpg

20161022_204959_zpst5wkxfto.jpg

Last edited:
Let's try this he's a pic of my car. Nothing to special looks wise. Haven't done much to it under the hood either. Turbo back cat less Perrin exhaust, Cobb intake and intake box, access port v3 and HKS BOV. Hoping to do a heart transplant on it beginning of the year. Has 131k on the dash had 62 when I bought it and I'm the second owner. http://rs1383.pbsrc.com/albums/ah313/06STITexas/20161022_205020_zpsvbnmlduf.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
http://rs1383.pbsrc.com/albums/ah313/06STITexas/20161022_204959_zpst5wkxfto.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

That looks sweet man. What's the plans for the open heart surgery?