"Chloe" 07 STi

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Thank you for the business, we love being a part of this build.

So do i. Ever since i decided to do this build i knew i wanted to deal with one company (or at least as few as possible) thank you so much for the awesome service and advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Got my [MENTION=5070]Flatout Suspension[/MENTION] ST52!! They are beautiful and just by looking at it you can see the quality and care it takes to build these! Cant wait to get them on the car once its running again. Thanks!

9cf7c1b2161fc8dfcf277b7b78cd99c3.jpg

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Got my headers back from being ceramic coated by prodigy performance coatings. Good friend of mine he does amazing work

62971083be2dd25cee3a6562449b0019.jpg

Those do look amazingly good. Interested in how they will hold up after a season on the car

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Those do look amazingly good. Interested in how they will hold up after a season on the car

based on what ive heard from people i shouldnt have a problem with them. ill be sure to let you know once its running again

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Are you going to heat wrap them on top of the coating?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Are you going to heat wrap them on top of the coating?

Undecided at the moment. I may just leave it how it is and see if its needed later on. I like the clean look of the black ceramic coat

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Undecided at the moment. I may just leave it how it is and see if its needed later on. I like the clean look of the black ceramic coat

It's going under the car. You're not going to be seeing it! :fuji:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You must in order to protect those precious components!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Build your own skidplate for some DIY fun. "Acquire" an old "STOP" sign or other road sign and have fun with it. Or get something thicker for better protection.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Build your own skidplate for some DIY fun. "Acquire" an old "STOP" sign or other road sign and have fun with it. Or get something thicker for better protection.

I was looking at the GTSpec subframe reinforcement brace. Id probably weld some sheet metal to cover the gaps to provide the extra protection

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
I havent updated this in a while. havent been able to get anything new for the engine build but thanks to [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] i have all the damm bracing i need lol. picked up GTspec fender braces and a GTspec truck cage for pretty cheap from NASIOC. i have been looking for those fender braces for about 3 years since GTspec went out of business and [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] found them for me.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Where the pictures at?!?! :mad:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
sorry the fender braces will come wednesday but i have the trunk cage already. ill take some pics when i get around to installing it

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
sorry the fender braces will come wednesday but i have the trunk cage already. ill take some pics when i get around to installing it

So, in other words: NEVER! :tard: