Kenzie Leeper's 2018 STi

kenziel1203

Price. One on one talk with the builder and tuner vs a company where the owner sold it off haha

I mean I rock some COBB parts no doubt on all my cars. Not saying they are bad

Yeah I get that, I'm going to have it tuned either way. We have a stout Subaru tuner up north outside of Denver who is the "go-to" guru for Subaru high altitude tuning. I'm going to get all the parts needed through Heuberger at my cost and trailer the beast up to BoostCreep and have it tuned before I even drive it.

kenziel1203

FINALLY got some good snow to stay around for half a day here in CO!

I am running 245/40/18 Nokian Hakkapeliitta r2's for the first time ever, I use to always run studded General altimax's but this lame winter I decided to go studless. The warm non snow weather here's been killing me as I feel like I have been throwing away money driving on my snows, but I finally got to put them to the test. First off, having a DCCD thats fully electronic was amazing to play with and see/ feel the differences, I kept my STi in Auto a good majority of the time to play around a little more, but did a few pulls in Auto + and with my snows I feel like my 0-60 was roughly 2 seconds slower (I was driving up hill on a snow covered icy hill) with the car in Track-mode. the center screen showed very little tire slippage and I was thrown into my seat! The cornering abilities in this vehicle with the proper tires is just simply mind-blowing, with normal driving habits (driving like I was on dry pavement, with summers) this AWD system made bad weather driving a breeze.... until you Wot the beast mid turn :zing: then you feel like Ricky Bobby after his first win!

(Full disclosure, all driving was not done by a professional nor on a closed track. Just with 20+ years of driving in the snow and a basic knowledge of only risking my Life/ Property)

38942443065_e4c26bfdb4_z.jpg

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Jealous of your snow!

My one memorable snow experience (with balding extreme performance summer tires) was nowhere near as enjoyable as yours sounds!

its friday, go play in the snow some more!

kenziel1203

Jealous of your snow!

My one memorable snow experience (with balding extreme performance summer tires) was nowhere near as enjoyable as yours sounds!

its friday, go play in the snow some more!

Yeah I would out on my summers and it got wet and close to freezing, looked like your GIF just unwanted.

This snow was very short lived, but used up A LOT of gas having fun.