Kenzie Leeper's 2018 STi

kenziel1203

I thought I'd make a personal account so I can become more than just the guy from Heuberger Motors!

First off I have a ISM 2018 Base STi package 03 (Recaro seats and Push-button start) STS, STi shift Knob and STi exhaust.

So far I have done the following
-Kicker Speakers and Tweeters
-Mudflaps
-Multiple coats of liquid wax (ceramic)
-%30 tint on everything (I did a clear ceramic uv blocker on the windshield) IT DOESNT EFFECT MY LINE OF SIGHT!!!!!
-Thule Crossbars
-Thule roof basket
-32" curved LED light bar with halo LEDS

-OE 18" Black STi Wheels part [URL=https://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=B3110VA040]#B3110VA040

-245/40R18 Nokian Hakkapelitta r2's

Future mods are unknown, I really like the E85 idea... but that full warranty is so nice!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend!

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! Those brakes sure do make a statement!

What's the clear ceramic uv blocker? Now that I'm in texas I reallllly think i need some tint or other heat control.

Who needs a warranty lol and welcome!! And E85 is amazing espically with [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] tuning it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! What cars have you had in the past?

kenziel1203

Who needs a warranty lol and welcome!! And E85 is amazing espically with @HolyCrapItsFast tuning it

I agree, But its just a nice feeling knowing if ANYTHING goes wrong I dont have to deal with paying out of pocket.

Welcome friend!

Thanks, I'm not technically new. I am the Heuberger Motors Forum Director!!

Welcome! Those brakes sure do make a statement!

What's the clear ceramic uv blocker? Now that I'm in texas I reallllly think i need some tint or other heat control.

I got a Llumar Ceramic clear tint done at a local place here in Colorado, all tint shops should have it on hand. its weird having direct sun coming through the windshield and feeling no heat!

Welcome to IGOTASTI!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! What cars have you had in the past?

too many to list! lol but the cool stuff are:
-06 TR WRX
-96 3000gt VR-4
-88 Saab 900 Turbo with 30lbs of boost
-04 Premium WRX
-05 2500 Duramax
-09 Buell xb12r

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Woah!!! Do you have pictures of the previous rides??!

kenziel1203

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Awesome!!!! How does the 2018 STi compare to the previous WRX's? (If they even compare!)

kenziel1203

Awesome!!!! How does the 2018 STi compare to the previous WRX's? (If they even compare!)
thats a tough one! I loved my blob and Hark eyes... but the new STi is the way way way better in every aspect! I just got back from a long 400Mi round trip through the mountains and with all the electronics it was fast, smooth and well balanced. it felt like a high end sports car with the Subie rumble and AWD.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Can you take some more pictures of the interior when you get a chance? I'm certain that I'm not the only one jealous of the Recaro seats.

Do you think the 18 STi is tame? (Is it well produced in comparison to the clunky and noisy GD chassis?)

kenziel1203

Here are the Recaro's and Interior pics.

Tame? not really, you can still tell you are in a purpose built WRX/STi just finally refined. but its hard for me to say, my other two were just WRX's that I used off road and in the snow to their full potential. I've yet to see how the 2018 does in deep snow or on sheets on ice.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Love the pics!

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6480]kenziel1203[/MENTION] Looks good! Let us know if you need anything for it. Can see what kind of great deals we can get you on parts.