Been gone, I'm back now for good.

Well, it's been a hell of a year for me. I met a crazy, had a baby with her, beautiful little girl, so I am happy about that. Couldn't afford the Sti so I sold her. She sat for 7 months in his driveway. Git her back last week. Cel on. Mass air flow. Rat chewed the wires. Rewired it myself, looks ghetto but no cel. All sealed connections and what not. Met a beautiful sweet woman named pricilla, who happens to own a 2006 wrx that we are converting to sti. Alot done on it already. So, I'm back, and I will be at subiefest this next weekend, as long as all repairs go good on her. We are taking our cars down and I'm bringing a co-worker who's looking to buy a subie. Can't wait!!!

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=3144]HerThing[/MENTION] welcome back brother!!! We missed ya!!

Word. Thanks. Too many vw and Audi up here in bear right now. It's gross. Oh, the m3 barely pulls on me. Haha.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome back, man! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sweet, post a picture when it's done and tell us if it hurt! :lol:

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
Welcome back, let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Always great to find a women with a subie.

Hold up! I'm the dude! She's my lady. Or maybe I read that wrong. Lol. Here you go! It was actually kind of a turn on, lol. No pain, very relaxing. I want more!!!!

a80f3d95caf43a96ed7b0a31a6246bd0.jpg

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
haha yea, I ment because you met one with a subie.

Well then. Got my stuff yesterday! Lanyards, sweater and stickers. I'll put up pics later today, thanks guys!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well then. Got my stuff yesterday! Lanyards, sweater and stickers. I'll put up pics later today, thanks guys!!!

You're welcome friend. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Well, finally quit being lazy, painted the wrx wing I have and got it on the car. Next step for me is going to be the small brake kit and sparco wheels, then a nice a/t tire.
e24bf88552a6652211b4c0cecf0ab7ae.jpg

1edb882dbd1c717f6b5ed0433a0c0d31.jpg

e949d25c9a1268c49d281bedb52e6f6f.jpg